Chapter 143 - Alabasta 12.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Alabasta, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The battles between the Straw Hats and their adversaries turn the city into a warzone. The clash between Luffy and Vice-Admiral Momonga and Crocodile creates a thunder of explosions and impacts that drown out almost all other sounds, the intensity of their fight overshadowing even the chaos around them. Shockwaves and sand explosions mix in a terrifying spectacle, with buildings crumbling under the force of the combatants.

Not far from there, Zoro prepares to face Mr. 1, his gaze fixed on the opponent before him. The tension between the two swordsmen is palpable, the air vibrating with the unreleased energy of two warriors. Zoro, with a calmness that defies the chaos around, maintains his relaxed posture, but his sharp and focused eyes reveal his readiness for the imminent fight.

"Roronoa Zoro..." Mr. 1 speaks, his voice laden with recognition and challenge. His ability to turn his skin into steel makes him a formidable opponent for most people at sea. Time seems to slow down as the two prepare for the showdown.

Mr. 1, watching the slightest movement of Zoro's hands towards his swords, knows the battle is about to begin. He hardens his skin, turning it into blades ready to cut and slash.

Suddenly, with a speed that defies perception, Zoro unsheathes his swords. The movement is a blur, a demonstration of his superhuman skill and speed. Mr. 1, in response, advances with his own deadly offense, his steel blades shining with a cold and threatening light.

The collision between the two is explosive, the sound of metal against metal echoing through the destroyed space. Zoro attacks with a series of quick and precise strikes, each movement a combination of brute strength and refined technique. Mr. 1 responds in kind, his attacks a deadly dance of precision and power as a shower of sparks rises at the spot.

Meanwhile, around them, the battle between the Straw Hats and the forces of the Navy and Baroque Works continues. But for now, in this brief moment, all that matters to Zoro and Mr. 1 is the fight between them.

Then, with a momentary recoiling movement, Zoro unsheathes the rest of his swords, the blades slicing through the air with a sharp sound among all the others.

They advance toward each other, the distance between them disappearing in the blink of an eye. The fight begins with even more fierce intensity. With every blow Zoro delivers with his Three-Sword Style, Mr. 1 blocks or deflects with his blade body. The sound of metal against metal fills the air, creating a chaotic symphony that resonates through the surrounding ruins. Despite the explosions caused by Luffy's fight, the rumble of clashes between Zoro and Mr. 1 still stands out on the spot.

To a casual observer, the fight might seem a draw between two formidable swordsmen. However, for those with knowledge of fencing or with a sharpened Observation Haki, it's clear that the fight is uneven.

"This is disappointing, the captain took on the stronger opponents and I have to deal with just a subordinate..." Zoro complains, his words loaded with almost disdainful boredom as his swords clash against Mr.1's.

"Don't underestimate me!" Mr. 1 growls, launching a flurry of attacks against Zoro. But the Straw Hat swordsman seems to handle it easily.

"It's time to end this!" Zoro decides, stepping back before advancing with surprising speed with his velocity technique. He is a green and black blur, a force of nature advancing against the backdrop of a ruined city. His strength, amplified by nearly 2 months of relentless training, is now an unstoppable storm.