Chapter 91 - Monkey D. Lucy.

[Chapter Size: 2391 Words.]
Third Person POV
Goa Kingdom, East Blue.
...
...
Lucy launched her attack with surprising agility, her arms extending through the sky like rubbery serpents in a fluid display of mastery over her Devil Fruit. Elastic patterns formed as she prepared for the characteristic move of the Gomu Gomu family.
"Gomu Gomu no..." she began to pronounce, her arms twisting like serpents seeking their prey. Tension in the air increased as she geared up for the final blow.
Luffy's expression was filled with joy and excitement as he witnessed his sister's unique ability. Her entry into this world brought a variety of changes, including the discovery that he now had a sister who also possessed a Devil Fruit, gifted by Shanks.
Once both arms were stretched backward, Lucy lunged forward in the air, Garp stepping back to give his granddaughter space to attack. "Bazooka!" she shouted, and her arms flew toward Luffy, who allowed himself to be enveloped by his sister's elastic embrace.
*BOOM!* The two hands exploded on Luffy's chest, causing him to recoil a few inches in the air, but nothing more. "Hey, Lucy. You got strong! HAHAHAHA!" Luffy laughed, his voice echoing through the skies as a testament to the unique connection between the Gomu Gomu siblings.
"Shishishishi, did you see? Hm?! HOT!" Lucy shouted, her hands burning after connecting with Luffy's skin.
"You little brat, don't you see he's made of flames? You have to be careful!" Garp growled at his foolish granddaughter.
"AIAIAIAIAIA, HOT, HOT, HOT!" Lucy comically screamed in the sky, waving her hands in an exaggerated effort to cool off the heat.
"Lucy, you idiot..." Luffy commented, watching his sister with a mix of amusement and concern, while noticing something peculiar.
"Lucy, did you learn to use Geppo?" Luffy asked, and Lucy stopped moving her hands at that moment to look at her brother before answering.
"Grandpa goes really hard, throwing me on various islands for training..." she said but was interrupted by Garp's grumbling.
"It's for you to become a powerful Marine, my granddaughter! I should have thrown Luffy into the jungle too, maybe he wouldn't have become a pirate if I had been tougher!" Garp roared, and Luffy rolled his eyes at the familiar comment.
"But anyway, about Geppo, I'm learning to use it, but I haven't mastered it yet..." Lucy said, scratching her head with an awkward smile.
"I see, but then, why are you up here?" Luffy casually asked.
"Well... Hm?!" Lucy finally realized she was suspended in the air above the vast ocean, her eyes widening in surprise.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Lucy began to scream when she realized she was falling.
Both Luffy and Garp slapped their own faces, almost in synchrony.
"Let me get her." Luffy spoke, reverting his transformation to have only wings and quickly flew to rescue Lucy.
"Whew! I thought I was going to die today! Thanks, brother." Luffy brought her back, holding her by the waist to ensure her safety.
Luffy turned his gaze from his sister and addressed Garp, who was a few meters away.
"Grandpa, I have a hostage now!" He said cheerfully.
Both Garp and Lucy widened their eyes.
"A hostage..." Garp was stunned.
"This hostage, by any chance, is me?" Lucy asked, still stunned.
"Of course, I have my sister in my arms, an officer of the marines!" Luffy laughed, displaying a mischievous smile.
"GRANDPA, HELP! LUFFY KIDNAPPED ME! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME! HELP!" Lucy started shouting in desperation, making dramatic faces.
"You darn brat, let go of your sister!" Garp shouted, perplexed and annoyed by his grandson's prank.
'Hahahahahahaha. I had memories, but living with this family is so much fun,' Luffy thought, enjoying the madness around him.
"Okay, I'll let her go, but let me talk to her first." Luffy spoke as he approached Lucy's ears.
*whisper*
"Hm? Are you sure, brother?" Lucy asked, looking at Luffy with curiosity.
*whisper*
"But grandpa won't like it... she's going to give me those love punches!"
*whisper*
"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS TALKING ABOUT THERE!" Garp growled, impatient.
"I guess so, brother..."
"All right, Lucy. Stay safe." Luffy announced and in a theatrical gesture, comically leaned her body as if about to perform a special move. Then, with a playful smile, he tossed Lucy in the direction of the Black Pearl, creating a scene of lightness and fun amid the intense battle in the sky and sea.
"Hm?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Lucy screamed as she realized she was rapidly heading towards the ship and remembered that Luffy considered her a hostage. Lucy's expression quickly transformed from initial joy at seeing her brother after months to a mix of shock and fear. Her eyes widened as she tried to process the sudden change of emotions, and her initial cries of joy turned into a mixture of alarm and confusion.