Chapter 88 - Luffy vs Garp 1.

[Chapter Size: 1954 Words.]
Third Person POV
Goa Kingdom, East Blue.
...
...
Luffy, Yamato, Shirahoshi, Megalo, Zoro, Lami, Bepo, Chouchou, Usopp, Nami, Reiju, Hugo, Nojiko, Hachi, and Kuina hurried aboard the Black Pearl, preparing to confront the imposing Navy fleet that approached. Excitement took hold of the ship as each member assumed their role.
Luffy, atop Ifrit's head located at the bow, looked at the horizon with determination, his straw hat fluttering in the wind. Zoro sharpened his swords, getting ready for the imminent battle. Nami analyzed maps and weather patterns to devise strategies to escape this situation. Usopp checked his ammunition, ensuring he was ready to provide long-range support.
Meanwhile, Shirahoshi, Hachi, and Megalo stayed in the inner part of the ship, ready to use their aquatic powers when needed. Reiju and Hugo, with their unique abilities, prepared to ensure the crew was in the best conditions. Yamato, Lami, Bepo, Chouchou, Nojiko, and Kuina also played their specific roles, contributing to the crew's efficiency.
The tension in the air was palpable as the crew prepared to face the Navy and protect their captain. The Black Pearl was ready to set sail at that moment.
"Everyone ready to face this fleet?" Luffy smiled.
"Of course, Captain. I'm looking forward to cutting down some sailors." Zoro spoke confidently.
"We're about to enter turbulent waters, but if we use the sea currents to our advantage, we can gain a tactical edge and escape." Nami spoke, examining the maps.
"If you need cover, I'll be in the right place." Usopp mustered some courage, inspecting his ammunition.
"Luffy-sama, where can I be of use?" Shirahoshi asked.
"Sharky! Sharky!" Megalo expressed, shaking his head.
"Don't worry, Captain. We'll make sure everyone comes out unscathed." Reiju said with a smile.
"Captain, there are so many, can we handle them?" Hugo was scratching his head.
"Just 50 ships; we'll show these sailors who's boss." She spoke with a smile.
"I'd like another competition, as it's your chance to equalize like in the last competition." Reiju spoke to her, showing a mocking face.
"You talk as if you won; I took down more soldiers in that castle." Lami spoke with arrogance.
"So many ships!" Bepo exclaimed.
"Bow wow! Bow wow!" Chouchou barked cheerfully.
"Hahahaha. Can't even see the horizon on that side anymore!" Yamato laughed.
"Luffy, be cautious. They have numbers on their side." Nojiko spoke worriedly.
"Hey... look at all those ships..." Hachi spoke surprised.
"This will be a tough battle, but we're all in this together." Kuina spoke, holding her precious sword.
"Great! Let's go, everyone! Our business here in East Blue is almost done; soon we'll head to the Grand Line!" Luffy said confidently.
The Black Pearl, imposing and fearless, began to move away from the port with unwavering confidence. The sails filled with the sea breeze, causing the ship to glide smoothly over the waters.
The Black Pearl advanced gracefully through the ocean, its sails billowing in the determined wind. On the deck, Luffy remained at the bow, his expression serious and determined, focused on the approaching Navy fleet. Aboard the Navy's flagship, Garp watched the Black Pearl's approach with keen eyes.
The contrast between the two ships was evident: the Black Pearl, a symbol of freedom and daring, cut through the waves with confidence, while Garp's ship represented the disciplined strength of the Navy. The vice admiral's eyes were fixed on Luffy, his troublesome grandson, advancing toward an inevitable confrontation.
Tension hung in the air as the two ships approached, preparing for the clash unfolding on the vast horizon. Garp, a mix of pride and frustration, observed the unfolding events, knowing that his destiny was intrinsically linked to that of the young pirate challenging conventions and the system.

Garp, unable to endure the situation any longer, used Geppo to leap into the skies towards the front of the fleet, aiming to reach the black pirate ship, the Black Pearl. Observing his grandfather's charge, Luffy transformed, wings gracefully sprouting from his back, and took flight to meet old Garp.

"LUFFY!!" Luffy heard Yamato and Nami shouting for him, but he pressed on. No ships attacked them, so it was expected that Garp would talk to him first, perhaps this conversation would be carried out with fists.