Chaper 144 - Alabasta 13.

[Chapter Size: 2300 Words.]
Third Person POV

Alabasta, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

While Lami, Zoro, and Reiju were going to support the other crewmates fighting across the city, Luffy continues his grueling battle against Vice-Admiral Momonga and Crocodile. The clash is intense, with waves of sonic explosions colliding in a tumult of destruction where they fight at high speed using soru. Luffy, despite his dexterity and strength enhanced by the Moa Moa no Mi, still feels the weight of the fight against these two adversaries.

Vice-Admiral Momonga, with his refined and precise swordsmanship technique, launches a series of rapid thrusts and sharp cuts. Each attack is charged with the intent to end the battle, forcing Luffy to constantly move, dodging and blocking while looking for an opening. On the other hand, Crocodile, with his ability to control and transform into sand, creates a constantly changing and unpredictable battle environment. He sends waves of sand, trying to engulf Luffy, while also defending, creating explosions with his flames hitting even Crocodile, but his body becomes intangible to avoid the attacks of the Straw Hat captain.

Luffy, in the center of this sand and steel storm, struggles to maintain control and is trying to take down Momonga with powerful blows with his fencing that started to get more decent, but still far from what he expected. This, combined with the Vice-Admiral's dexterity and his ability to predict and react to Luffy's movements, makes it difficult for Garp's grandson to land a decisive hit. Meanwhile, Crocodile takes every opportunity to attack, the sound of his sand echoing through the battlefield every time he manipulated not just the area of his body but even created large attacks with the sand from the city's ground. Luffy might be having a lot of difficulty, but he maintained a small smile on his face. He kept a smile because he was learning from each exchange of blows, Luffy even put the capabilities of the Moa Moa no Mi into learning and training during this fight. His natural ability in battle shining even under intense pressure. He begins to predict Momonga's movements every moment, finding gaps in his defense. Against Crocodile, Luffy uses his intelligence and creativity, looking for ways to get around his Logia ability and his attacks.

Luffy took a few steps back avoiding a line of sand spears when his free arm with flames started to accumulate and he launched it against Crocodile, making his flames explode everything that was on the street.

*BOOOM!!!*

*Slash*

In the midst of this, Momonga used soru and before Luffy could react, he cut with his sword filled with armament Haki his chest before jumping back to avoid Luffy's exploding flames from his body at that moment, Luffy calmly looked at his chest, he felt pain, but he was in the adrenaline of battle.

"That was a nice hit..." Luffy commented.

"..." Momonga didn't respond, he just stared at Luffy with his sword raised, ready for the next move.

*Sand*

Crocodile arrived next to the vice admiral transforming from sand into a man.

"Hahahaha. This is quite fun!" Luffy declares with a smile, suddenly, his bleeding chest began to glow and he began to heal immediately, leaving only the old blood without any wounds.

"!"

"!"

Even characters like Momonga and Crocodile couldn't help but be stunned by Luffy performing such a type of healing.

"I only knew Marco having this kind of healing, purple flames, healing, super strength and speed... You haven't even used your true zoan form as I was reported..." Momonga had a dark face, if Luffy hasn't even transformed yet in this fight, he began to have doubts if they could handle him. He began to fill his sword with Haki again, determined to give his all in this fight.