Chapter 199 - The disease of passion!

[Chapter Size: 2600 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of GrandLine.

...

...

"How strange... I hope things turn out well between us..." Luffy commented, watching Hancock leave. He hadn't liked the woman much when he first met her, but ended up relating to her like any other woman. He knew she was upset because he said he had future wives and would stay with all of them. He knew this woman had her own pride and just hoped they would have the same kind of relationship once they saw each other again after she had some time to think about their relationship beyond the already established alliance.

Luffy went back to his torn pants he had brought from the forest, put his hand in his pocket, and began to take out things he had left there last week. He took his sword and put it on his waist; he hadn't tested Ace since he made Teach put a fruit in it. He also took out a cage and made it grow; in this small cage that turned into a prison, Doflamingo and Page-One appeared in normal size, both looking thinner than usual.

"Hello, sorry I took so long, I was solving some problems. Any of you hungry?" Luffy smiled at the two men who stared back at him.

"..." Doflamingo didn't respond, just growled seeing that his situation was not good. Page-One, on the other hand, seemed more affected.

"You, pirate! Big sister and boss Kaido won't let this go!" Page-One said, a bit frustrated.

Luffy shrugged and threw a piece of meat to them. "Eat this, at least you won't die of hunger because of me," he said, going back to eating.

"Mugiwara... you really aren't afraid of anyone, but if I say it's not just Kaido I have protection from..." Doflamingo spoke for the first time, not wanting to touch the meat, while Page-One was eating without care, being very hungry after spending a week in the darkness of Luffy's pocket.

"Are you talking about your crew in Dressrosa or your connection to the Holy Land, former Tenryuubito?" Luffy mocked, earning a raised eyebrow from Doflamingo.

"Lami told you about this? My brother must have spoken to her..." He commented.

"Maybe, but I know you know a secret of the Celestial Dragons that can even make demands of the Five Elders, wouldn't you like to share that with me?" Luffy looked at him and smiled, waiting for a positive response.

"You can't be serious..." Although Doflamingo was a bit surprised that Luffy knew this information, he was stunned that this pirate expected him to share his secrets.

"What a pity." Luffy might have looked hopeful for a response, but he already knew Doflamingo would never share it, and he shrugged, going back to his food.

"You know, Doflamingo, my crew is still missing a maid. I had one a while back, but she became my navigator... I hope one shows up for me to recruit soon..." Luffy commented without turning his face while thinking of a certain woman ideal for the job.

"What are you planning?!" Doflamingo growled, understanding that Luffy was talking about Baby-5.

"Nothing much, just hoping your crew will come to rescue you, after all, you're their captain." Luffy commented, wanting Buffalo and Baby-5 to come here, and they would do so even knowing that Luffy defeated Joker.

Luffy went back to the cage, and shrunk it again with Page-One complaining, Doflamingo hadn't eaten, and Luffy didn't care about him. He put them back in his pocket and started to stretch.

"Well... now let's train Haki with my multiplication for another week here, even though I initially didn't like being stuck with Hancock without using my powers, that last week gave me a solid foundation for Haki training, and that's beneficial for me to learn even faster." Luffy commented and started walking towards the forest.