Chapter 180 - Blue Sea.

[Chapter Size: 2100 Words.]
Third Person POV

Skypiea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy stood in front of all his crew members, each of them giving their captain strange looks.

"So you'll disappear for a month?!" Vivi asked, trying to understand what her captain had just said.

"As I mentioned over a week ago, I am going to head out alone to the Grand Line to sort out some things. I'll return as soon as everything is resolved, and then we can continue our journey."

"Are you sure, Luffy? You are a pirate with a bounty of 500 million. With the events at Alabasta, who's to say an admiral isn't after you right now?" Nojiko spoke up.

"Look, that's very likely, but it doesn't matter. I'll see if I'm strong enough to handle an admiral. I'm confident," Luffy commented with a smile. He had made significant progress in both Armament Haki and Conqueror's Haki, albeit haphazardly, and had begun training in Observation Haki. He possessed a small arsenal of abilities as powerful as any of the top commanders of the most powerful Yonkous.

"And we'll stay here training?" Zoro raised the question.

"Exactly. I've memorized the book on Haki over the last week, so I can train on my own. Meanwhile, you guys will continue your training with it. I know it'll be slow compared to the effects of my moa moa no mi, but I'll be back soon, and we'll finish training before returning to the sea as a crew," Luffy explained.

"We've already had to go two weeks without you, and now you're disappearing for a month?" Nami complained, and Yamato agreed.

"It's true, Husband. A month is a long time..." Alvida commented.

"Don't worry, it will pass in the blink of an eye," Luffy said confidently.

"I wonder how many women you're going to bring back here..." Nami continued to mutter.

"Maybe one or two at most. But when I return, we could even get married here," Luffy commented.

"Married?!" Yamato, Nami, Nojiko, Alvida, Robin, even Vivi and Shirahoshi looked at Luffy, stunned.

"He wants to marry us?" Reiju commented.

"After what he did to us, the least he could do is take responsibility," Lami spoke.

"You talk as if it were a bad thing. You were moaning like a bitch," Reiju retorted.

"Of course, I was seducing, didn't you see that I'm better in bed than you."

"You think you'll be a better wife than who?! I can cook, have you ever seen a housewife who can't? Maybe you'll be the first!" Reiju mocked.

"You can cook, but I'll take care of my husband. Can you do that?!" Lami countered.

"What's going on here..." Bepo murmured, lost amidst these routine squabbles, but over a topic he never imagined hearing.

"Anyway, I'm off!" Luffy said before any of the women, surprised by his words, could respond. Wings sprouted from his back, and he took off into the sky.

As he soared through the clouds, the horizon tinged blue came into view. He descended rapidly, aided by his wings and gravity. As he fell, a thunderous sound appeared beside him, and Enel, surrounded by thunder, joined him. Luffy had summoned him to descend together, considering it a good experience for the arrogant god.

"So we're going to see the mortals of the blue sea?" Enel said arrogantly, and Luffy already wanted to hit him.

"Listen, Enel, you can't act like you're invincible. You were beaten by a girl who was scared until recently and got thrashed by Hugo. Haven't you learned your lesson?" Luffy commented.