Chapter 99 - Journey to Reverse Mountain 01!

[Chapter Size: 2835 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere on sea, East Blue.

...

...

After the battle of Loguetown, Luffy had to admit that he was exhausted.

"Wait, Luffy, did you say your father? Your father showed up? Who is he?" Nojiko asked curiously, as it was the first time she had heard about Luffy having a father.

"He's Monkey D. Dragon. He's the leader of the revolutionary army and the world's worst criminal," Luffy replied honestly, seeing no reason to hide this information from his group. After all, everyone would soon know.

"Dragon?!"
"What?!"
"Leader of the revolutionary army?!"
"The world's worst criminal?"
"Sharky?"
"I don't know either, Megalo..."
"Woof Woof"
"Hey... What a troublesome human family..."
"That's amazing! I'm sorry?"
"Your father is a big shot, your grandfather is a big shot. What's up with this family?"

Luffy didn't care about the reactions and turned to go to his cabin to rest for a while. He was exhausted like never before. He may not have used his final transformation, but he was certainly as tired as the end of Nami's fight.

His sleep was deep, despite some girls trying to keep him company. He decided to rest alone. It was only after 4 hours at sea that he returned to the group to give orders, as they had already left the East Blue. The group seemed to have overcome the fact that Monkey D. Dragon was his biological father.

He gathered everyone to discuss some plans.

"Let's go to the Grand Line..." Luffy yawned, still not having rested well.

"Luffy, don't we have anything else to do in the East Blue?!" Usopp asked curiously.

"I might have a few more things to do here, but I'll leave that for later. For now, let's venture into the Grand Line," Luffy said, looking at the horizon with determination.

"I can't wait to face opponents from the most powerful waters! I need to get stronger. In the Grand Line, only the strong survive," Zoro asserted as he held his sword at his waist. It was no surprise that he would find true challenges in the Grand Line.

"Let's see what the Grand Line has in store for us," Reiju commented, smoking her cigarette calmly.

"Maybe you'll improve your techniques; they need it," Lami mocked next to her colleague.

"Hm? What did you say? I hope you're not talking about my cooking techniques, as they are superior to yours as a medic!" Reiju spoke arrogantly.

"My medical techniques are far superior to yours as a cook!" Lami growled.

"How can you compare cooking to medicine?!" Bepo shouted, scaring both women.

"Hm?! What did you say?" The women turned to the mink bear, startling him.

"I'M SORRY!" He shouted and ran away.

"Woof! Woof!" Chouchou is jumping excitedly, expressing his joy at leaving the East Blue for the first time.

"You're right, Chouchou," Yamato laughed after hearing the group's dog, as she has a mythical wolf Zoan, the canine language was not strange to her.

"I want to see the unimaginable islands and treasures I've heard about in the Grand Line," Kuina said.

"We need to be prepared for the abrupt changes in climate and sea that this sea holds for us. They say the weather is stormy and treacherous, classified as the worst in the world," Nami spoke thoughtfully.