Chapter 192 - Boa Hancock 01.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of GrandLine.

...

...

As the world was shocked by the revelation of Yamato being Kaido's biological daughter, on an isolated island in the Calm Belt days later, where the waters are known to harbor fearsome sea monsters and unpredictable currents with its islands hosting powerful animals, Luffy and Enel had found a perfect refuge for uninterrupted training.

The island was being bombarded by explosions. Enel lay on the ground injured while a gorilla seemed to be celebrating victory over the former god of Skypeia.

"Damn... how can I beat this creature without my powers?! Get this off me!" Enel demanded from a Luffy beside him.

"Stop complaining, I'm using the same handcuffs as you to fight the creatures without my powers and I'm still winning. You rely too much on your abilities, which is a big mistake. You need to learn Haki, given your poor performance, do you still think you can become a god this way?" Luffy commented with disdain in his tone.

He had put on handcuffs to restrict all Devil Fruit powers so they could only use Haki against the island's creatures. While Enel was getting beaten up by the gorilla, in front of Luffy lay an elephant, a snake, and a lion on the ground after he defeated them. Luffy did not win easily, after all, these animals were not simple, but in the end, he won with some injuries.

"Why can't I beat them..." Enel complained. He could be a great user of observation Haki, but with armament Haki, he was quite bad.

"Watch how it's done." Luffy said, and using Soru, he appeared in front of the gorilla and with his fist wrapped in Haki, he punched the animal, sending it flying backwards with the impact and falling unconscious.

"I think I'll have to look for an island with stronger animals..." Luffy commented, looking at the fallen animal, and turned his attention to a frustrated Enel.

"Enel, I'll leave you here for a while, I think it's better for you to train and learn from this book," Luffy commented. The real reason for taking Enel from Skypiea was the tension he could bring, since he killed so many people from that place, the inhabitants would not like him training with them, and Luffy wanted to greatly strengthen that kingdom for the future war, so putting Enel on this island to learn about Haki and the six styles while training would be a good option while he continues his journey until he returns to the crew.

"You can't be serious." Enel commented a bit cautiously.

"Yes, I'm serious, don't you want to become a god? Or are you afraid of a little island, if you can't survive here without using your powers and become stronger, you would never be worthy of achieving your goals." Luffy spoke, and Enel just snorted but found his own determination.

"Fine then, I'll read this book and get stronger as you say." He spoke, and Luffy threw the book to him. Luffy handed over some basic survival items to Enel, but the big-eared man was to be responsible for his own survival here.

After that, Luffy removed his own handcuffs but left Enel with his, his training was to not rely so much on his fruit and to strengthen his body with new techniques.

"With that, I'll say goodbye. I'll return as soon as I can, I hope you won't disappoint me, Enel," Luffy commented, creating his wings to fly even faster.

"Tsk. When you see me again, I'll be more powerful than you, demon," Enel spoke with his usual arrogance, but Luffy did not believe his words.

Luffy did not respond and leaped from the ground into the air, quickly beginning to ascend above the island.