Chapter 132 - Alabasta 01.

[Chapter Size: 2100 Words.]
Third Person POV

Drum Island, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

"Jinbei-Sama!" Shirahoshi looked at Jimbei with concern. "Hey..." Hachi also expressed concern. Luffy was on the other side with some bruises, but nothing serious; he used the regeneration of his Zoan to heal completely, spending a bit of energy.

"Wow, that was a really good fight! Who would have thought the first Shichibukai I would defeat would be Jimbei, of all Shichibukais." Luffy laughed, displaying his pride in the victory.

"Luffy... What should we do with him?" Nojiko asked about the injured and lying fish-man on the deck.

"Tie up his body. I'll throw him in the prison and talk to him when he wakes up." He said, and Hugo began to grab some thick chains to securely wrap Jimbei's body. As Hugo worked, Luffy remained thoughtful, looking at the horizon.

Shirahoshi, still concerned, approached Luffy. "Luffy-Sama, can we really trust him after what happened?"

Luffy looked at Shirahoshi with a confident smile. "Of course, we can. Jimbei is strong and has his own code of honor. Let's give him a chance. Besides, we're not here to make unnecessary enemies. Who knows, he might even become an ally."

Nojiko nodded, agreeing with Luffy's approach. Meanwhile, Hugo finished tying the chains around Jimbei, ensuring there was no chance of escape.

"Ready, Captain. Jimbei is properly tied up." Hugo reported, and Luffy nodded.

"What a great fight!" Dorry couldn't help but praise Luffy's performance.

"Yes, Dorry is right!" Broggy confirmed.

"Well, thank you. Anyway, let's continue with our usual training; we'll reach Alabasta in the next few days." Luffy announced, showing his usual casualness even after the intense battle. He took Jimbei by the chains and began to drag him personally to the ship's prison.

The crew watched, some still recovering from the surprise of the fight, while others were already eager for their own battles. Nojiko, watching the scene, asked Luffy, "Captain, what do we do now? Will we continue on course to Alabasta?"

Luffy nodded. "Yes, let's go to Alabasta. But first, I'll talk to Jimbei when he wakes up. We need to understand what he was doing here and if we can trust him as an ally."

As the crew continued on its course towards Alabasta, Luffy took Jimbei to the prison, where he would stay until he recovered and was ready for a conversation.

"Monkey-Cham!!!" Luffy was greeted by Bon Clay with all his characteristic joy.

"Hello, Bon Clay. How are things?" Luffy greeted friendly, observing the extravagant man in pink attire.

"Everything's fine now, Monkey-Chan. But it was really cold before! That green-haired man wouldn't tell me why the weather was so bad when I asked him! So grumpy!" The man spun in a ballet-like movement inside his cell while sharing his experiences.

"Well... That's typical of him..." Luffy murmured with a smile, remembering Zoro and his more serious attitudes.

"Monkey-Cham... What were those explosions until now? Hm?! Who is this?!" Bon Clay, for the first time, noticed Jimbei being dragged by chains behind Luffy.

"That?! That's Jimbei! One of the 7 Shichibukai!" Mr. 3 shouted alarmed.

"What?!" Some of the other agents exclaimed too, surprised by Jimbei's presence in the prison.