Chapter 39 - Baratie 02.

[Chapter Size: 2215 Words.]
Third Person POV
Baratie, East Blue.

...

...

"I... I want you to join my crew!" He finally said, creating total silence in the place. Everyone, from the staff to Luffy's acquaintances and customers, was stunned by the revelation.

"Hm?"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!" The pink-haired woman with snail-like eyebrows shouted in astonishment, echoing the small commotion throughout the restaurant.

'I can't believe the person I'd encounter in this place was neither Sanji nor a female version of him, but his own sister!' Luffy smiled, looking at the pink-haired woman. He acted so weird because he was shocked and couldn't let this woman go, so he went straight to the point.

"What are you talking about, so suddenly!" The woman shouted with a comical face at Luffy.
'She's even more comical than in the anime, her story is different from the original, so I believe her personality is more like Sanji's, since her story should be the same as his. Although she doesn't seem like a pervert, that's good.' Luffy reflected as he analyzed the woman in front of him.
"Hahaha, sorry for it being so sudden, but I've already decided. I want you on my crew, and I won't change my mind!!" Luffy smiled confidently.

"How do you ask such a thing?! No, you're randomly stating it as if I don't have a choice!" She shouted again, with a comical face.

"As I said, sorry for it being so sudden, but I've already decided; you're joining my pirate crew!" Luffy spoke, while everyone was stunned by his words, as only Luffy and the waitress could be heard throughout the entire place.

"Don't decide that for others!" She shouted back and continued with an angry tone, wanting to kick Luffy.

"And no, I'm not joining your pirate crew!" She said firmly.

"It doesn't matter, I've already decided! I already consider you part of the group!" Luffy crossed his arms with a confident smile. He really didn't want to force anyone to join the group, but he was sure this woman would be like the original Sanji; he just had to insist enough to make her leave this restaurant, so he acted more like the original Luffy here.

"NO!"
"No matter what, I won't accept your no!"
"I refuse!"
"I refuse to accept your refusal!"
"WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS!?"
"Prepare our food, for it will be your last day working here. HAHAHAHA!" Luffy smiled and laughed at the end good-naturedly. He finally found his cook, and a great beauty on top of that.

"I already said, NO!" The woman had a vein on her forehead as she shouted. This time, she was irritated by this strong, tattooed man who never removed that arrogant and annoying smile. Without holding back, the woman spun her body once again, while her hand was still being held, she gave another kick to his head.

*Boom!*
The sound of the impact was heard throughout the restaurant, but it didn't surprise anyone with any surprise, as the commotion had already caught the attention of the entire place while Luffy said he already considered this woman part of the crew.

"OW! You have a powerful kick there! Great, I'll take you." Luffy smiled, with the delicate leg stuck next to his face, unfazed.

Contrary to what most expected, Luffy's neck didn't even move with the woman's kick. He seemed totally oblivious to the fact that he had just received this blow, as his smile didn't waver a millimeter.

"What the hell are you!" The woman shouted amazed. Her kick was always powerful, no matter what she kicked, but now there was a monster in front of her who didn't care about receiving her blows.
"Me? I'm your captain, didn't I mention?" Luffy joked, smiling at her.