Chapter 125 - Drum Kingdom 01.

[Chapter Size: 3000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Drum Island, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

As Black Pearl sailed with grandeur, the calm waters near the Drum Kingdom revealed a spectacular sight. Mountain peaks rose like majestic towers throughout the island, punctuating the horizon with their grandeur. These mountains, covered in blankets of shining snow, created a stunning landscape that bestowed upon the kingdom an aura of serenity and white beauty.

The natural towers reached towards the sky like pillars sculpted by nature, offering an imposing view as the crew approached. Each summit seemed to tell a unique story, as if the mountains were silent guardians of the Drum Kingdom.

Among the majestic peaks, architectural structures could be spotted, harmonizing with the lush landscape. Tall and imposing towers blended with natural forms, creating a unique and enchanting atmosphere.

The snow covering the peaks and extending across the land added a magical touch to the scenery, transforming the Drum Kingdom into a sight worthy of admiration. As the crew contemplated the imminent arrival on the island, a sense of adventure hung in the air over this kingdom covered by constant falling snow.

"What a big place!" exclaimed Shirahoshi, her eyes shining with enthusiasm as she observed the majestic peaks of the Drum Kingdom's island. Dressed in warm clothing provided by Luffy, she was ready to explore the mountainous realm.

"But still, it's so cold here..." Usopp shivered, expressing his discomfort with the low temperatures.

"We can endure this, right, Broggy?" Dorry, the giant, displayed his courage in the face of the challenging weather.

"Yes, after all, we are brave warriors of Elbaf; no weather condition can stop us!" agreed Broggy, sharing his companion's confidence.

"I find it pleasant..." commented Alvida, while Reiju, with a neutral expression similar to the first, said, "I don't have much to complain about."

"I must admit it's really nice here," said Lami, enjoying where she was at that moment.

"I'm doing this out of necessity, heard?" Vivi responded in a peculiar manner in her excuse.

Suddenly, four female voices were heard, drawing everyone's attention to an iconic scene. Luffy, shirtless and looking completely at ease in the cold, was being clung to by Alvida, Reiju, Lami, and Vivi. Each of them found a strategic position, embracing the captain in distinct ways like koalas clinging to their tree. The faces of Vivi and Lami turned red as they enjoyed the sensation provided by his warm skin in the cold weather.

"The captain seems to be enjoying this... fufufufu." Robin commented beside with a small laugh, looking at this comical scene.

"And you wouldn't be jealous, Robin..." Nojiko teased with a smile beside her. It wasn't a secret that some noticed how Robin looked at her captain.

Robin's feelings for Luffy had gradually grown in these last few days, like a flower blooming in a garden of emotions. She acknowledged the attraction that the captain exerted on her, a mixture of respect, admiration, and yes, a touch of something deeper. As she watched Luffy lead his crew fearlessly, face challenges with contagious confidence, and show unwavering compassion for his own, even though he was rough many times, he still took care of his people as he called them, Robin felt a special connection too.

Luffy's presence brought a comforting warmth to Robin's heart, a feeling she had only experienced in her life when she found refuge with the professor in Ohara after being constantly chased by the island's children in her childhood. He represented more than just a leader; he was a source of hope, renewal, and surprisingly, something akin to an emotional haven bringing answers to her life after 18 years in search of a small spot in the midst of all her darkness that saw her dream, but today Robin saw a beacon after meeting Luffy; he ended up becoming her sun. In the rare moments she caught herself glancing at him, she found herself lost in thoughts about how that man, uniquely and inadvertently, had changed the course of her life, something that only happened in the last few days.