Chapter 120 - Little Garden 01.

[Chapter Size: 2826 Words.]
Third Person POV

Little Garden, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The Black Pearl gracefully glided through calm waters until it reached the island of Little Garden. A natural masterpiece, the island unfolded as a lush blend of dense jungle and a wild, prehistoric landscape. Towering palm trees majestically stood at the forefront of the beach, their leaves dancing to the rhythm of the tropical breeze.

The golden sandy beach stretched along the coast, inviting the Straw Hats to disembark and explore. The jungle's edge was adorned with exotic flowers, each displaying vibrant colors that contrasted against the lush greenery. Mysterious sounds of wild creatures, accompanied by distant roars and the gentle murmur of waves, completed the symphony of nature.

As Luffy called the crew to the deck, they could sense the unique atmosphere of the island. Little Garden, with its peculiar mix of tropical beauty and prehistoric elements, promised a distinctive adventure for the Straw Hats. The Black Pearl anchored in the sand as it entered the beach, coming to a stop after a few moments.

"Another interesting island. I just hope we don't encounter any giant shrimp this time..." Usopp said, looking at the island with some anticipation.
"Megalo certainly wouldn't like that... Hehehehe." Shirahoshi chuckled.
"Shakry!" Megalo didn't seem too pleased, but he feared encountering another creature like that again.
"Everyone, before we head to the beach, gather here. I want to discuss some important points with you," announced Luffy, his voice filled with determination.
All gathered on the deck, approaching the captain at that moment.
"Firstly, I've talked to Robin, Vivi, and Yamato," began Luffy, capturing his crew's attention. "We're going to split up here because with the Baroque Works team that came to capture us being captured and destroyed, Crocodile might act hastily to take Alabasta, and Vivi's father could be killed in that time while we're heading to the desert country. As I mentioned before, I intend to help her with our deal, and her father shouldn't die due to the petty schemes of that Shichibukai."

Luffy's words elicited surprised and concerned looks among the crew members.

"So after some discussion, Yamato and Nami will go to Alubarna, the capital of Alabasta. It will only take a few weeks for us to meet again as we go to the Drum Kingdom from here and then finally to Alabasta. They can keep the country's situation under control until we arrive."
"I had considered making Robin a double agent, but that would be too risky, and besides, Robin has evidence stored against Crocodile anyway, so incriminating him won't be an issue when we get to the country," Luffy spoke.
"Wait, she has evidence?" Vivi expressed her surprise upon learning that Robin had incriminating evidence against Crocodile.
Robin, with a subtle gesture, confirmed the information with a slight nod.
"Still, Yamato and Nami can easily handle him if he tries to attack the capital. Yamato can identify all the spies in the palace and defeat Crocodile, and Nami can create a group of harpies now to counter the rebels if they decide to attack," Luffy announced his plans for everyone to understand the status quo.

Concerned for her sister, Nojiko asked, "Can I go with my sister too?"
"Hey, sis, I'll be fine. I can handle this, and I'm sure you can sail to Alabasta without any problems. Bepo is also a navigator," Nami smiled at Nojiko.
Luffy also responded, "I'd like you to stay with us. We need to train your Devil Fruit, and I have something new for everyone." He pulled out a very beautiful book from his pocket, one that cost 5 billion berries. "It's time to start Haki with some members. Nami will learn from Yamato in Alubarna, meanwhile, we'll train here with the group, along with the newly acquired fruits."

Yamato and Nami, ready to embark on the next phase of the mission, exchanged determined glances before heading towards Alabasta. Nami sprouted wings and an Eternal Log Pose on her wrist, ready for the journey ahead, while Yamato leaped using Geppo. They might not have the energy for a direct trip to Alabasta, but they would certainly stop at other islands before moving forward.