Chapter 115 - Whisky Peak 07.

[Chapter Size: 2087 Words.]
Third Person POV

Whisky Peak, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Hours passed again, with Luffy fervently celebrating with his group and Bepo's fans, the latter still being more reserved in handling all that attention.

"Another feast... why am I not surprised..." Lami commented, arms crossed.

"Come on, Lami, don't be like that, let's celebrate!" Luffy appeared next to her, grabbing her by the waist with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Get your hands off me, you damn womanizer!" Lami growled at Luffy, but he paid no attention and held onto her even tighter.

In a corner, Vivi was with her partner Karoo, observing the scenes unfolding before her. She packed her bags, ready to leave with her new pirate group and was waiting for the group to finish the party before departing.

"Did we make the right decision... Karoo?" She said softly, looking at the strange group in front of her.

"Karoo..." The duck grumbled.

"Hmmm... are you Vivi-Sama?" A timid voice called her. Vivi looked surprised at the approaching mermaid in the air with a strange technique, gracefully jumping. It was the first time she had seen a mermaid since joining the group, and this one was even more beautiful than she imagined.

"Hm? Yes, you're the mermaid of the group, aren't you?" Vivi tried to be friendly, knowing they would be partners from now on.

"Yes, and is it true that you're a princess? Because I am too!" The mermaid said excitedly, as it was the first time she had met another princess. The exchange between them was full of curiosity, and a new friendship began to form amid the pirate celebration.

"You're a princess too? How did you end up here?!" Vivi was stunned by this.

"Luffy-Sama summoned me in the East Blue, but I can't explain how, I'm from the Fish-Man Island, quite far from here. I heard that Alabasta is a country with a lot of sand! I'm looking forward to seeing this new kind of place; I've never seen a desert in my life!" Shirahoshi was excited as she spoke.

"Indeed, Alabasta has its own beauty despite being a desert country. I love my country, and how about the Fish-Man Island? They say it's very beautiful there!" Vivi was also curious about the underwater kingdom.

"Yes, in the Fish-Man Island, there is..."

While the princesses bonded, Karoo was left aside.

"Karoo...." The duck lamented this, as he had nothing to add to the conversation.

"Woof!"
"Sharky!"
"GRRRR"

Karoo was surprised as other animals called to him while approaching. He found himself conversing with a dog, a shark, and a miniature whale. Thus, they started chatting in their own animal language.

At the same time Vivi and Karoo were bonding with their new group, Luffy and the others continued to drink, celebrate, and play their games. After a while, Luffy slipped away with Yamato to a remote corner of the island, beginning a private adventure that involved that beautiful woman.

This lasted for hours, and it was dawn when the festivities finally stopped. Now, they were ready to leave the island with the crowd crying and bidding farewell as if they were true legendary heroes, especially with Bepo's performance tonight, gaining even more admirers during the second feast.

The scene was magical, with lights flickering, fireworks starting to burst like echoes of the island's thanks resonating through the night air. Their journey was about to continue, but Whisky Peak would always remember the visit of the Straw Hat Pirates, and now this island belonged to Luffy as well, a strategic point in this part of the sea that he would use very well for his plans.