Chapter 162 - Lumenarchy 02.

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV

Lumenarchy, First Half of Grandline.

....

...

With the crew at the harbor, Luffy gazed at the city and the crystal mountain with some admiration.

'This world never ceases to amaze me...' he murmured.

"Wow! Luffy, are we going to steal all that crystal?" Yamato asked innocently.

"Hahaha. Most likely, though I don't know how I'll shrink it down that much," Luffy murmured. "Anyway, that's a concern for another time..."

Luffy, with his usual enthusiasm, addressed his crew gathered at the harbor under the gaze of hundreds of curious onlookers wondering whether the pirates would start looting the kingdom or not. "Alright, guys!" he began, with a confident smile and his gaze sweeping over the faces of his companions. "Feel free to explore the island and do whatever you want with a day off. Just remember one thing: meet back here at dusk. We have an underworld auction to attend."

"Hey little one, what's an underworld auction, do you know, Dorry?" Broggy asked, as the giants were still unaware of Luffy's plans.

"I don't know, Broggy, tell us, captain, what's an underworld auction?" Dorry inquired.

"It's a place where rare and sometimes dangerous items are sold," Robin explained. "There's a lot of money and powerful people in that place."

"Hm... are there strong people there, Dorry?" Broggy murmured.

Zoro, crossing his arms, added, "I'm expecting a good fight here; haven't found any worthy opponent since entering the grand line."

"Look at the guards who came to greet us, do you think this island has any strength?" Reiju spoke, pointing to the men at the harbor with spears and weapons.

Seeing the crew pointing at them, the guard who seemed to be the captain stepped forward a bit cautiously about the intentions of these pirates and spoke directly to Luffy.

"Your Excellency, Straw Hat. May we know what you plan on this island?" He asked Luffy, who was somewhat disconcerted by the overly formal approach, as he was not used to it.

"We're just enjoying the island and what it has to offer, so don't worry about us... during the day..." Luffy murmured the last part softly.

The guards seemed relieved and made way for Luffy and his crew to pass. The rest of the crew expressed their excitement and curiosity in various ways, some eager to explore the island, others more interested in the auction that would take place at night.

"Make sure to come back here before dusk. I don't want to leave anyone behind," Luffy finally said, giving them a nod. With that, the Straw Hat crew dispersed, each following their path to explore the charms and mysteries of Lumenarchy.

As the Straw Hat crew dispersed to explore Lumenarchy, Luffy decided to stay with Robin and Nami. They walked through the vibrant streets of the city, where every corner revealed a junction with the city and the crystals that characterized the island.

Luffy, walking leisurely with his girls, was just looking with interest at the structure of the island, and nothing else seemed worthy in his eyes at the moment.

Robin, with her usual calm, smiled softly while looking at the shop windows. "You want that necklace, Robin," Luffy asked, seeing her blue eyes on the object.

"I... don't need it, Luffy..." she commented timidly.

"Hey, Luffy. Are you only offering to her? What about me?" Nami exclaimed quite dissatisfied.