Chapter 23 - Syrup Village 02.

[Chapter Size: 1686 Words.]

Third Person POV

Village Syrup, East Blue.

...

...

"Anyway, why don't you show us where this shipbuilding company is? I want to make some money with the ship we have." Luffy changed the subject, as he expected from Usopp.

"Yeah, I guess that's fine." Usopp finally stood up from the ground, where he had been since he got scared when Luffy grew wings.

"Wait a moment! How did you make that ship disappear? Or how do you have wings?!" Usopp yelled, now recalling all the strange things that had happened.

"How does she have a tail, how is there a flying shark?" He couldn't stop shouting with his scared voice.

No one immediately answered. Nami was curious as well; she didn't have the courage to ask too many questions but really wanted an answer to all the strange things this crew could do.

"About me, I'm a Devil Fruit user," Luffy said calmly.

"I thought those were just legends!" Nami exclaimed.

"Did you not find it strange when Buggy split in my lure, maid?" Luffy asked incredulously.

"I was so stunned that I didn't even notice!" Nami protested, growling when Luffy called her by her current occupation.

Usopp was stunned, trying to imagine a fight with people with strange powers, something that left him internally terrified.

"As for Shirahoshi, she's a mermaid, so it's normal for her to have a tail. HAHA," Luffy laughed and continued.

"Her companion is Megalo, he's a very special shark."

"Sharky!"

"And that woman with horns? How can there be so many different people in just one place?" Usopp couldn't help but exclaim as well at the giant and peculiar appearance of Yamato.

"Isn't that normal? We're a pirate crew!" Luffy announced with a smile.

"THAT'S NOT NORMAL!" Usopp, Nami, Kuina, and Zoro shouted at the same time.

"HAHAHAHAHA. How funny!" Yamato spoke with a smile while laughing at the faces of the four.

"But anyway, can we go now?" Luffy asked, and in the end, Usopp nodded, seeing that this group didn't seem to be evil, just very strange and with personalities he never imagined.

"Great, let's go, everyone." Luffy said, following Usopp as everyone started to follow him.

It didn't take long for them to enter the village, passing through the streets. They soon attracted a lot of attention with their group.

"Hey, isn't that Usopp? But who are those accompanying him!?" Some villagers suspected as the group passed through the city streets.

"What beautiful women! I've never seen such beauty," Yamato and Shirahoshi attracted a lot of attention, both from men and women.

"Isn't that a Jolly Roger with a straw hat drawn behind the cloak of that tattooed man?"

"Pirates?!"

"What? What are pirates doing here, and Usopp is with them?"

Soon everything turned into a tumult, while Usopp was getting nervous about the gossip. His reputation was already not good among the people in this village, and now they were associating him with pirates. Luffy and the others didn't seem to care much, except for Nami, who didn't like pirates, especially when being called one.