Chapter 75 - Shimotsuki Village 02.

[Chapter Size: 2818 Words.]
Third Person POV
Shimotsuki Village, East Blue.
...
...

The walls of the Dojo reverberated with the emotion contained in the long-awaited reunion. The heavy silence that had hung over the minds of those present now dissipated, giving way to a narrative as unbelievable as it was moving. The presence of the Straw Hat Pirates' captain, Monkey D. Luffy, permeated the atmosphere with an aura dense with mystery and power.

Things settled down after the initial commotion, but curiosity and incredulity still reflected in the eyes of the Dojo master, Shimotsuki Koushirou. His daughter, Kuina, now alive after eleven years of absence, stood there, facing her father with a mix of nervousness and expectation.

Inside the Dojo, where the gentle scent of tea lingered in the air, the small gathering unfolded like a magical tale. The traditional tatami under their feet witnessed a moment that would transcend the pages of the island's history.

Koushirou, the paternal and wise figure, lifted his eyes and fixed them on Luffy. Their gazes met, a portal between past and present, a connection between the lost daughter and the man who brought her back. Koushirou, with a deep and inquisitive look, directed his questions to the Straw Hat Pirates' captain, Monkey D. Luffy, whose usually carefree expression now gave way to an unusual seriousness.

"Is it true that you brought Kuina back with a unique artifact?! Is that really possible?" Koushirou inquired, his voice betraying a mix of skepticism and hope, while his penetrating gaze sought convincing answers.

The Dojo master could barely believe the reality before his eyes. His daughter, lost for more than a decade, was there, alive and tangible. The once unattainable dream was gradually becoming a tangible truth, but Koushirou still longed to comprehend the depth of this incredible resurrection.

"It's something like that, but I could only do it once, and I did it with Kuina, even though I was far from here," Luffy replied, his calm voice carrying a serenity that contrasted with the magnitude of what was being revealed.

Doubts persisted in the master's mind. "And why Kuina? I'm sure you never knew her..." he asked again, seeking to understand the reasons behind this peculiar choice.

Kuina, silent, nodded, indicating that she shared the same uncertainties. This peculiar situation had been questioned by herself weeks ago, but the answers were as elusive as the mist that hovered over the ocean.

"Because I believe in the girl's potential. She may be only 11 years old, but she can become a powerful swordsman, even as a girl. If you want to know how I know this, don't ask me because there are things I can't and won't talk about," asserted Luffy, his response resonating with unwavering determination.

The Dojo seemed suspended in time as the gravity of Luffy's words hung in the air. Silence settled, broken only by Kuina's uncomfortable movements in front of her father, as if each spoken word was carving uncertain paths.

"What is your goal with my daughter?" Koushirou inquired, his serious gaze seeking answers in the face of the Straw Hat Pirates' captain. A tension hung in the atmosphere as paternal concern manifested in the Dojo master's eyes.

"I want to recruit her as a member of my pirate crew, just like I did with Zoro, of course. But don't worry, I won't force her to join. I used that valuable artifact to have more powerful and fearless people on the sea, but I would be disappointed if she didn't explore her full potential, staying in this weak sea, even if she wasn't in my crew," replied Luffy, crossing his arms with a seriousness echoing the captain's determination.

"Do you really believe that? Even though she's a woman?" Koushirou asked seriously, his words reverberating in the Dojo. A slight discomfort filled the women in the group, but they remained silent, awaiting the captain's response.