Chapter 50 - Mysterious Island 4.

[Chapter Size: 1954 Words.]

Third Person POV
On island in the sea, East Blue.

...

...

"OWOWOWOWOW!"
"OWOWOWOW?"
"OW!"
"owowow....."
"OWOWOWOWOWOW?!"

All the natives panicked, halting the execution of prisoners and waiting for the dust to settle, scanning for enemies nearby or within the explosion. Suddenly, as the dust clouds cleared, a man was seen amidst the wreckage and some bodies of the cannibal tribe warriors. While Kuina and the others seemed relieved after identifying him, the natives felt a chill run down their spines as Luffy appeared with furious eyes. Since coming to this world, he had never been as angry as he was now.

"LUFFY!" The trio, on the verge of falling into the boiling cauldron in a trance pushed by the cannibals, shouted upon realizing that Luffy caused the explosion.

"Luffy..." Kuina couldn't help but murmur again, now looking at the expression of fury on the man with the straw hat's face, a sight she had never seen before, and even she felt a fear in her heart.

"OWOWOWOW!" One of the men from the tribe, the one who seemed to be the leader, suddenly brandished his spear at Luffy. Despite the gleam of fear in his eyes, he was still ready to face the man who fell from the sky.

"OW!"
"OWOW!"
"OW."
More and more members of the cannibal tribe assumed combat positions against Luffy, who continued to stare at them with the same furious expression, unaffected by being surrounded.

"You don't seem to speak my language... Anyway, you've captured my comrades and were about to kill them, so don't expect any mercy from me. For me, someone who eats their own kind is the kind of being that has fallen among the lowest in this world. Cannibals and hypocrites are the types I don't care whether they live or die..." Luffy muttered.

Luffy always despised these kinds of people. Of course, the hatred for hypocrites is not for those who tell you to work while they are lazy but for those like Morgan, Rat, Akainu, and the Celestial Dragons who commit crimes behind a banner of justice or think they are born with some entitlement.

[Moa Moa no mi: Gravity, apply 0.001 times.]

Some rocks began to levitate from the ground and continued to rise around Luffy without him making any movements. When they reached a certain height, Luffy raised his hand and flicked the small stones.

As he was already using the power of gravity, he couldn't increase the speed of the stone, but his body was powerful enough to execute his plan. The stone thrown with the snap of his fingers flew toward the cannibal leader, who was running towards him with a spear, hoping to kill Luffy.

It wasn't as powerful as what he did with Krieg using that coin, but it hit the head of the cannibal, piercing through without reaching the other side before he could react.

"OW!"
"..."

Their leader fell dead in the next moment, under the gaze of everyone. Seeing this scene, the cannibals were immediately shocked, wondering how the rocks around this man were flying and how he killed the other in the next moment just by raising his hand, as they couldn't see the stone being thrown.

They seemed to be facing a figure they usually venerated, wondering how a god appeared here and was apparently unleashing his wrath on them.

"OWOWOW!"
"OWOW?"

"OWOWOWOW!"
Luffy didn't let go of his fury; he began flicking more stones flying around him, aiming them at the tribe. First, he hit all the men near Kuina, Jhonny, and Yosaku, keeping them away from any possible danger. The crowd that had been thrown by Luffy before was in a panic, seeking shelter, while more members of their tribe fell.