Chapter 67 - Cocoyasi Village 10.

[WARNING: This chapter will have some explicit content, but nothing too graphic.]

[Chapter Size: 2867 Words.]
Third Person POV
Cocoyasi Island, East Blue.

...

...

"Ahhh!" Luffy chugged a bottle of beer with one hand and ate a piece of meat with the other.
"Luffy! Have this sake, it's delicious!" Zoro called to him from the other side to drink from his barrel.
"Yeah, let me finish this drink first." Luffy said with a smile as he took another sip of his beverage.
As he enjoyed it, he was interrupted by a new person approaching.
"Hey, brat. Let's talk about you being Nami's husband!" Genzo appeared in front of Luffy with a very dissatisfied expression, wanting to revisit the conversation they had at Nami's house before she knocked him out.
"Hm? And what would that be?" Luffy asked calmly.
"Isn't it obvious that you have to take care of her... that you, hm?! AHHH!" He couldn't finish before taking a punch from Nami and fainting once again.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAYING, OLD MAN!" She growled at the man, but he didn't respond after being knocked out once again.
"Hahahahaha! Nami, you're really fierce."
"Your husband won't appreciate it like this."
"Nami is just in her youth, she's energetic, but when she becomes a mother, she'll change."
Nami and Luffy heard all the village women giving her advice at this moment, not caring much about Genzo's condition.
While Luffy tried to control his laughter at his own situation, Nami, in turn, seemed ready to unleash Garuda again. Despite returning to her normal self without all the previous depression surrounding her, she still retained her explosive and violent nature.

"You..." She gritted her teeth, emitting an aura of intensity.

"I already said, I'll only marry this guy if he..." She hesitated, interrupting the sentence halfway as she remembered the words Luffy had told her earlier.

"Why do you have to be so difficult, Luffy!" She snarled at him, expressing her frustration.

"Because I'm your captain, isn't it obvious! HAHAHAHA!" Luffy smiled and laughed, while Nami just stared at him, lost in perplexity in front of her peculiar captain.
"Luffy-Sama is so romantic..." Shirahoshi said dreamily.

"HE DEFINITELY IS NOT ROMANTIC!" Nami, Kuina, and Yamato shouted at Shirahoshi simultaneously.

"Hehehehehe." Nojiko laughed at this.

"Anyway, Reiju, did you prepare more meat? I'm hungry!" Luffy laughed and approached the pink-haired and curly-eyebrowed cook, expressing his typical concern for food.
"Here, you damn captain..." She grumbled but handed him food while cooking in front of a large fire.
"Zoro, give me that sake." He turned his attention to the group of crewmen.

"Here."
The night continued with everyone interacting with each other. Luffy didn't miss the opportunity to tease Nami, especially with his sister nearby, exchanging some blatant flirtations.
In the middle of the party, something quite unexpected happened.

"Luffy, I think there's someone who wants to see you..." Usopp commented beside him.

Luffy turned his body and saw a man standing some distance away. It was Hugo, the one Luffy had invited shortly before entering this island, the last of the former captives left here, as everyone had fled when Luffy faced Garuda.

"Hugo! If you're here, does that mean you're joining the crew?!" Luffy quickly broke into a wide smile.

Hugo was a character who had piqued Luffy's interest to become part of the crew. Although he didn't seem strong at that moment, Luffy believed that he would surely grow, maintaining the determination he showed in the face of Shirahoshi's Conqueror's Haki during the confrontation with Momoo on the high seas.