Chapter 66 - Cocoyasi Village 9.

[Chapter Size: 2458 Words.]
Third Person POV
Cocoyasi Island, East Blue.

...

...

...
"What exhaustion..." Luffy murmured, finally opening his eyes after the last memories and looked around, trying to locate himself.

When Luffy woke up, he realized he was in a house and saw the window overlooking the sea. Recognizing this view, he noticed he was at Nami's house, and it was late afternoon.

'That means I stayed just a few hours or am I a day, but I doubt it's the latter...' Luffy thought and noticed someone in the bed next to him.

"Hm?!" He realized it was Nami herself, who was beside him in bed.

"LUFFY-SAMA!" Shirahoshi was heard, and Luffy looked at the window to be faced with a huge eye outside, looking at him curiously.

"Did she return to normal? Well, I got knocked out by my own mind..." Luffy couldn't help but speak softly.

"SHARKY!" A voice from behind the huge mermaid grumbled.

"Hello, princess. You too, Megalo." Luffy smiled.

"Are you okay, Luffy-Sama? I returned to being large... I wanted to come into the house too..." She said with a bit of regret.

"Wait a moment, I'm coming out." Luffy held her.

"Uhum..." She nodded with a smile.

Luffy sighed and yawned, getting up from the bed to check on someone and see how the others are, to find out how they dealt with the situation and its consequences.

Luffy left the room and went to the stairs at the end of the corridor, descending to the lower floor of the house; he encountered female members of his crew with Nojiko in the kitchen destroyed by Nami.

"LUFFY!" Yamato, unsurprisingly, was the first to notice and go to him.

"Are you okay?! We were really worried about you and Nami!" She hugged him before he could react.

"Hmmmmmmm...." Luffy being suffocated by her huge breasts, couldn't make any comprehensible sound.

"Yamato, don't suffocate him like that!" Kuina complained from his side.

"Hm?! Oh sorry, hahahaha!" She laughed and released Luffy, smiling at him with a cheerful expression.

"*Sigh* I'm okay, a bit sore, but I'll recover quickly; can you tell me what happened right after I passed out?" Luffy asked, wanting to catch up.

"Well, first off, our ship came out of your pocket to its real size as last time, with the poneglyphs, and as we heard you two talking up there, Shirahoshi and Megalo are giant again outside the house, waiting for you to shrink them again." Reiju said simply.

"The ship wasn't crushed by seawater, was it?" Luffy became worried about seawater filling that hole.

"No, it rose as soon as the water sank, but it's in the same place, while those strange stones are at the bottom of the water..." Yamato said in front of Luffy.

"Understandable, and the Fish-men?" Luffy wanted to know.

"Well..." Kuina hesitated.

"Arlong was found 4 kilometers away, at least his dead body, after being caught in Nami's explosion. Just like the majority of the fish-men, only a few remained since they were in the center of the hurricane, and some survived because they fell in better places than others, but not far from death... and some of those... died in the middle of their fight against Nami, caught by the elements you were throwing at each other, or crushed by your bodies as you had a battle that consumed and destroyed 30% of the entire island... dramatically changing the landscape!" Nojiko said what Yamato informed them after searching for the fish-men; all this information shocked them a lot, especially the result of a battle between Luffy and Nami, which lasted only 15 minutes; they knew that if the final confrontation had taken place on the island and not in the air, this fight could have caused much more destruction.