Chapter 170 - Skypiea 06.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Skypiea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

As the two colossal spheres - one of fire and the other of lightning - clashed in the sky of Skypiea, a massive shockwave was released, sweeping the entire islands with relentless force. The impact of this titanic encounter was not limited to the collision site, but reverberated throughout Skypiea, shaking the island to its core.

In the forests, gigantic trees trembled and swayed, some being uprooted. The houses and structures in the city of angels vibrated, with objects falling from shelves and windows shuddering. The Shandies held on firmly to whatever they could, eyes wide and faces marked by fear and admiration in a corner of the forest.

In the sky, the collision of the spheres created a spectacle of light and energy that illuminated the entire island. Luffy's purple flames fiercely battled against Enel's blue lightning. The intense glow was so dazzling that many inhabitants of Skypiea had to shield their eyes, while others watched hypnotized, unable to look away from the celestial battle.

Gan Fall, mounted on his winged horse Pierre, watched the scene with an expression of deep concern. He knew that the outcome of this battle would define the future of Skypiea. Children, the elderly, warriors, and ordinary citizens - all the inhabitants of Skypiea felt the magnitude of the moment.

"It looks like the captain is having fun..." Reiju commented with her face to the side due to the wind.

"How can you say he's having fun?!" Vivi complained.

"It's so beautiful..." Shirahoshi commented, looking at the dance of purple and blue colors in the sky.

"It's not beautiful, but worrying... Everything is being affected by this fight." Kuina complained beside her.

"We must protect ourselves!" Chopper shouted, scared.

"Stop with this kind of scandal, the captain will soon win this fight..." Lami comments as she starts to walk, avoiding the wind, and the others ended up following her, most of them reluctantly.

In the clouds above, the spheres continued their fierce fight. The energy released was so intense that it seemed to create distortions in the air, as the spheres fought against each other. The battle between Ifrit and Enel reached its dramatic climax.

Luffy, transformed into his colossal form of Ifrit, used just one arm to push the gigantic sphere of purple flames upwards, in an act of superhuman strength and determination. His purple flames, emanating a heat and power that seemed to defy the very laws of nature, pressed against the sphere of lightning with an unyielding force.

Meanwhile, Enel, behind his own sphere of lightning, was concentrating all his power, using both hands to direct his gigantic electric sphere against the purple fire demon. His expression was a mix of intense effort and growing despair, as he channeled all his energy in an attempt to overpower Luffy.

As the battle of the two colossal forces - fire and lightning - clashed with ferocity, a surprising phenomenon began to occur. Luffy's chaos flames, which formed the gigantic sphere of purple fire, had an extraordinary property of the chaos flames, they began to consume the lightning molecules of Enel's sphere. It was as if the flames themselves had a will of their own, desiring to dominate the opposing energy.

As the fight between the spheres continued, Luffy's sphere of flames gradually gained an advantage. The purple flames advanced, enveloping and disintegrating Enel's electric energy. It was a spectacle for all who were watching at that moment; the chaos flames devoured the electrical energy, making Enel's sphere seem as if it were being eaten away each time Luffy's sphere penetrated the lightning energy.