Chapter Fourteen

You had a great time with Gilbert and time flew by, he told you everything that happened in his last weeks and his reason for wanting to become a doctor.

“Good evening,” Sebastian says walking in. “Oh hello, Y/n, still here?” Your eyes widened.

“Evening?” you asked while standing up and looking for a clock.

“I have to be home in five minutes!” You yell grabbing your coat and hat while running towards the door.

“Y/n wait!”

You turn around, “Gilbert I have to go”
“You’ll never make it in time even if you go by horse. You can stay here tonight” Gilbert says.

“But uhm… I don’t have an extra room. But m-my bed is big enough for two p-people. I could also sleep on the floor if tha-”

“Thank you Gilbert and I’m not letting you sleep on the floor,” you said smiling and taking off your coat again.

“So..what’s for dinner?” you ask chuckling.

“That’s a surprise” Sebastian replies.

“Dinner was delicious Sebastian,” you say cleaning the table.

“Thank you Y/n”

“What are you doing?” Gilbert asks you.

“I’m cleaning the table,” you say a little confused.

“You’re a guest. Just make yourself at home in the living room and I’ll clean this up.” Gilbert says smiling.

“Alrighty then,” you say putting down the plates in the sink and walking towards the living room.

You open your bag and grab your book that's about dance.

“Are you really reading a book about dance right now?” Gilbert asks laughing.

“Why yes I am, do you have a problem with that?” you ask.

“Not at all, you just seem to do a lot of dance stuff,” he says.

“It’s something I love to do,” you say smiling.

“I hope to watch you dance one day,” he says sitting down next to you.
“I would like that, I’ve had lots of practice over the years” you chuckle.

“It’s also the way I express my emotions.”

Gilbert frowns, “How so?”

“Well I’m not really good with words and I’ve learned that when I’m dancing all the words I have to say come right out.”

“Doesn’t get stressed?” Gilbert asks with a worried expression on his face.

“Sometimes”

After a while, you decided to go to bed.

You slept in your dress because you obviously didn’t bring your nightgown to school.

You laid down next to Gilbert and said goodnight to each other and dozed off.