Chapter Thirty-Seven

You felt your eyes start to water as you crouched down and heard Billy laugh with his friends. All of your sadness turned into hatred as she turned to confront the boy. 

“What the hell is wrong with you?!”

“What did you say?” Billy remarked as he turned away from his friends.

“Oh I’m sorry, do you need hearing aids as well? I said, what is wrong with you?” You asked as you walked closer to Billy and stared into his eyes.

“Nothing is wrong, now calm down Gillis.”

You scoffed, “Something is clearly wrong with you. Is your life that sad and pathetic that the only way in which you could be happy is by tormenting others? I’m sorry for you.”

“It’s a good thing that you’re a girl or I would’ve punched you already.”

“Oh please do, I don't want you to hold back. You may say it because I’m a girl but I think it's your cowardice.”

“I’m warning you, Gillis, if you don’t shut up right now I’ll-”

“You’ll what, continue to bore me with your words?”

You decided to calm down and walk away until…

“You're just all words and no action. And she calls me a coward.”

You forgot all about calming down and started to make your way to punch him. A whole uproar happened as the rest of the pupils started to shout. Except you suddenly couldn’t move and get to Billy as you found yourself being held back.

“Y/n, you need to calm down, don’t do anything you’ll regret later.” Prissy Andrews said in a calm voice as she held tightly to your arms.

“The only thing I would regret is not punching him. Prissy let me go!”

“If I let you go will you promise me that you won’t go after him?” 

“Fine, I won’t go after him.” 

Prissy smiled, “Now that’s better.”

“What’s with all the noise? Everyone to your seats.” Mr.Phillips states while entering the room. The students made their way toward their seats, thankfully none mentioned anything.