Chapter Fourty-Six

The next house was one you had mixed feelings about. It was the Andrew’s house which contained Billy, Jane, and your best friend Prissy. 

You walk up to the house all nervous and worried about who will open the door.

You knock on the door and wait for someone to come open the door.

“Well, what do we have here? The Gillis who is forgotten.”

Your jaw clenched when the door opened and revealed the person you didn’t want to see, Billy Andrews, standing right in front of her with a cocky shriek while leaning against the door.

“Listen up, I don’t have the time. Just give this to your parents or whatever you want to do.” You said while handing Billy the letter.

Billy snatched the letter and opened it. He quickly read what was written in elegant writing.

“Oh well look at what we have, I’m invited to your house. Guess you have no choice but to spend more time with me.” Billy said, the smirk still on his face.

“My house is big enough for me to distance myself away from you.” 

You turned to leave but Billy called out before you could.

“What is your problem?” You turned to look at him with fury on your face.

“My problem? What’s your problem? I did nothing to you and for some reason, you have it out for me. I don't know why and frankly I do care, just leave me alone.”

“My problem is that it seems like you think you're better than everyone. Even the girls think you're weird and don’t want to be around you. Maybe you should go back to your Grandma.” he retaliates.

You stare at him in shock and you start to feel the tears that fill your eyes. 

“What’s going on here?”