Chapter Thirty-Five

You were scribbling down the math problem on your slate, Mr. Phillips had warned them that the last student who finished would wish they stayed home from school, so you were writing quicker than you ever have before.

All of a sudden the door to the school opened violently causing you to come out of your thoughts, you looked at the door and saw Gilbert's friend Bash.

"Sebastian?" Gilbert asked as he stood up.

"Good Morning, Pardon me, I need to have a word with Gilbert, please."
"I'd thank you to stay in the cloakroom." Mr.Phillips said and you glared at him when he said that. Mr.Phillips absolutely disgusted you.

"Sebastian, what are you doing here? You look terrible." Gilbert questioned and walked into the cloakroom. And he was right, Bash did look terrible, he must've been sick.

"You're not welcome here," Billy spoke up. "He tried to kill me!"

You felt your face start to heat up with anger. "If there's any threat in this classroom it's you." You retored causing Billy to squint at her with hatred. You turned away from him with a sly grin.

The fairhead looked back at Bash and smiled, he tried to smile back but he winced silently in pain, it must've been his mouth that was hurting.

"Return to your lessons."

*Time Skip*

When it was time for you to go home, you couldn't have ever been so grateful. You simply wanted to go home, get in bed, and read a book.

You packed your bag and grabbed your basket after pulling on your coat. You made your way outside and the first thing you did was grab the jay that was lying in the stream.

You waited for Ruby to stop talking to her friends, and as you waited you saw Ruby finally coming your way.

"Finally, Ruby you take forever." You complain to her when she gets to you.

"You just upset cause your only friend is Prissy and she's too busy planning a wedding." she retaliates

"Yeah, yeah. Now let's hurry up the pace or we won't ever return home by sundown."

You and Ruby made it back home in twenty minutes and you sent a smile to Ruby to see that they made it in time.

"Hello, Mother." You and Ruby both say when you walk into the doors.

"Mother, can Prissy come over tomorrow?" You ask your mother.

"Yes you may" your Mother says after a couple of seconds.