Joke 104: The Germans/Jerries/Krauts.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

We were talking about the American dream in class and the teacher asked a German boy if Germans had a dream. He said, "We did but no-one liked it."

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

I'm not afraid of Brexit – they can't kick all the Germans out of the UK.

That would mean the Royal Family would have to leave too.

I would like to be on that ferry!

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

A Chinaman, American, German, and Syrian are on a train. They're all looking out of the window.

The Chinaman, trying to show off, throws a bag of rice out of the window, "We have a lot of rice".

The American grabs a bunch of dollar bills out of his pocket and throws them out, "We have a lot of money".

The Syrian sees the German glaring at him and asks, "What the fuck are you thinking!"

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

A German walks into a bar.

He sees a Jew sitting in the corner. He frowns. He says to the bartender, "I'll buy a round, for everyone but the Jew."

The Jew smiles.

The German asks the bartender why the Jew's smiling, and the bartender just shrugs. So, the German buys another again leaving the Jew out.

The Jew smiles even more. Now, the German is pissed. He asks the bartender again, what's wrong with him?

The bartender tells him, "He's the owner, and he thanks you for your patronage."

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

What is the German word for a bra?

Stoppemfromfloppen.

What is the German word for virgin?

Guuudentight.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

If Russia and Germany would invade Poland again, who would the Poles shoot at first?

Germans. Business before pleasure.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭