~Chapter 30~

TW mentions of ED

TW mentions of ED.(Also guys make sure you're on the right chapter!! wattpad glitches💔)

It is Christmas morning, and Josephine has already awake for a couple of minutes. Having spent the night in Pandora's dorm, she took advantage of the fact that all of Pandora's roommates are away for the holiday break.

"Its Christmas!" Pandora exclaims, jumping out of bed and rushing to the window. Josie's lips curve into a smile as she finishes wrapping the last present.

"Good morning," Josephine greets, placing the wrapped gift at the foot of the bed.

"Good morning!" Pandora turns away from the window, her face beaming.

It appears that many of her friends are very happy they got to stay at Hogwarts rather than going home.

"Want to grab breakfast?" Pandora bounds over to the bed that Josephine has claimed for the night.

"I need to give a present to Hagrid first, then I'll join you," Josie replies, slightly bending the truth. While she does have a thoughtful plant for Hagrid, she also wants to skip breakfast.

After breakfast, the boys are scheduled to visit Pandora's dorm for a gift exchange.

"Alright," Pandora says, her tone carrying a certain warmth. "You know, if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here." She offers a small, understanding smile.

She knows?

Josie hadn't suspected anyone else knows about her struggles, aside from Regulus. She feels a momentary freeze. "Right, thank you," she manages to force a smile.

Fortunately, Pandora doesn't seem to notice the fear that grips Josephine.

Trying to shake off the encounter, Josephine focuses on getting ready with Pandora. Admittingly, she hurries through her routine, throwing on the first warm outfit she finds and applying makeup hastily before grabbing Hagrid's present and leaving the dorm.

Merlin, the holiday season feels unbearably somber to Josephine, especially this year. Navigating through the adorned halls of Hogwarts, Christmas trees and decorations only amplify the melancholy.

Stepping outside, she is met with an unforgiving chill. Josephine hasn't spent much time with Hagrid lately, though they occasionally share tea every few weeks, which she finds comforting.

Walking briskly through the snow, Josie aims to reach Hagrid's hut, hoping to warm up by the fire. Knocking on the door repeatedly, she hears Hagrid's muffled voice, a reassurance that she'll soon find respite from the freezing outdoors.

"Comin'," Hagrid's voice reaches her ears before he opens the door. "Happy Christmas!" Josie greets as she swiftly moves past him, gravitating towards the warmth of the crackling fire.