~Chapter 34~

(Make sure you're on the right chapter!! wattpad glitches💔)

"Hello, little spy," Ara greets with a smirk.

"Ara," Josephine replies. She had honestly forgotten to tell Ara when exactly to meet up, so she is doing this last minute—very last minute because in a few minutes, she needs to leave and go to the place where Dorcas will be coming back.

Today, everyone is returning from Holiday break.

"I want to meet, to tell you... everything," Josephine says, perhaps not everything but enough for Ara to trust her. Enough to gather any information she needs. It will be useful for when Josephine decides to destroy the Horcruxes and has no links to Tom.

Ara nods slowly, her face rippling in the mirror. "Meet by the stream again? Tomorrow night, one am?"

"That's good with me," even if the thought of staying up late once again makes her dread it. She only hopes no one has noticed how tired she is getting every day.

"See you soon, little spy," Ara vanishes from the mirror.

Josie sighs and quickly hides the mirror before leaving her dorm. On her way through the common room, she sees something pinned to the wall.

Her footsteps pause.

"If you are seventeen years of age, or will turn seventeen on or before the 31st of August, you are eligible for a twelve-week course of Apparition lessons from a Ministry of Magic Apparition instructor. Please sign below if you would like to participate. Cost: 12 Galleons."

Her eyes flicker down to the signing sheet. A few names are already scrawled there.

She turns to look for a quill. There is a desk nearby, a girl simply reading with a quill and pot of ink in front of her.

"Excuse me," Josephine says. "May I use your quill to sign up for the Apparition lessons?" The young girl looks up. She is definitely younger than Josie.

"Oh sure!" Josephine gives her a thankful smile before dipping the quill into the ink and quickly writing her name down.

"Thank you." Josie sets the quill back in the same place before giving the girl another smile and leaving the common room. Her friends, Evan, Pandora, Barty, and Regulus, are near the doors of the castle about to leave so they can go and greet Dorcas. "Hello," Josephine says as she falls into step with them.

Regulus gives her a secret smile.

"Josette!" Evan smiles.

"Evan."

Pandora gives her a smile before continuing to talk with Barty.

They make it to where the carriages would pull up too. A few carriages are already there, people slowly getting out.