~~~

Regulus Black x OC

ATTENTION⚠️THIS IS BOOK TWOThe first book is "Falling Stars ✧ Regulus Black" You need to read that in order to understand this

The first book is "Falling Stars Regulus Black" You need to read that in order to understand this.

Hi guys!!! I hope you enjoy this story.

So my character and her storyline belong to me. No one else is allowed to copy my character and her storyline.

There are some characters I will make up throughout the story such as certain professors and students.

All other characters belong to J. K. Rowling sadly.

I do not support J. K. Rowling.

This won't be following a canon timeline. SOME THINGS may be canon but tbh it just depends on where the story goes.

I may mention things from this time period that wouldn't exist in the time this takes place like certain books or songs so just go along with it:)

I also may use certain phrases from Pinterest which I think fit with the story.

This story deals with mental health issues, abuse, lots of things.

This main character is far from perfect and has mental health issues which she will deal with through this story. Same with other characters.

ALSO PLEASE SEE THIS🙏🏻🙏🏻. This won't be a sorry where the light side is like actually good. Dumbledore is not slay and he's not good. Just like how the dark side might also be bad neither of them are good options.

I will put a trigger warning when dealing with intense topics. There are anxiety type behaviors that this OC has which is picking at her nails which sometimes causes them to bleed i won't put trigger warnings for that. There is also cussing and stuff.

Also i will say the OC does have eating disorder tendencies if you feel like i need to put a trigger warning on certain things that i might not have done then please tell me.

If you see something that you think should be a trigger warning please tell me as sometimes i forget exactly what i wrote.