086. the dollhouse

"It's not number nine, Floyd." Peters says as the group are in the locker room, Boone trying to open a locker.

"This is lucky number nine." Boone says.

"Isn't that your lucky number?" Peters asks.

"No, that's my favorite number." Boone says.

"You have a favorite number and a lucky number?"

"I don't want to get into this with you right now, Don."

"Do we sound like that?" Shawn asks.

"That's exactly what we sound like." Gus says.

"Mm-hmm." Vanessa nods.

Boone gets the locker open and the two old men start going through it. Peters grabs a wallet while Boone picks up a bottle of baby powder.

"Louie Sharavino. I told you it wasn't number nine." Peters says, tossing the wallet back inside.

"Man, you didn't tell me nothing." Boone counters.

"Guys, would you like a little help from the palm reader?" Shawn asks.

"We got it under control, Rick." Peters says.

"Looks like all Boone has is some baby powder and a bag of pretzels." Gus says.

"Whoa, whoa, I think we can use that. What kinda pretzels are those?" Shawn asks.

"Snyder's of Hanover." Boone says, holding the bag up. "You get anything out of that?" Shawn takes the bag.

"Yes. The hungries." Shawn states.

"Shawn." Vanessa rolls her eyes.

Boone takes the bag back.

"You can't have these." He states. Shawn raises his hands up in surrender and backs up to Gus and Vanessa.

"Gentlemen, my lady, I believe we are looking for lucky locker number 22." Shawn says.

Gus goes to the locker and kneels down, holding his hands out.

"Floyd'll break into it." Peters says, the two men heading over.

"No, no, it's all right. Gus can do it." Shawn says.

"Oh, go ahead. Be proud. You can crack locks and steal things." Boone quips. "Typical."

"You just used a crow bar to pry open a locker. That's also not super legal." Vanessa says.

"For your information, I used to have an online subscription to Safe Cracking Magazine." Gus states.

"Hey, hey, hey." Boone stops him. "You disappoint me, son."

Gus leans towards the lock, trying to open it.

"All right, look, I say this with great respect for Herb's legacy, but let's just recap, shall we?" Shawn suggests. "His house was burgled. He was shot execution style. He's canoodling with some young vixen. And now we believe he is storing evidence in his secret locker. Is it at least possible he was living a double life?"

"No." Both old men answer.

Vanessa rolls her eyes.

Gus gets the locker open.

"Nice." Shawn compliments.

Gus takes the duffel bag out and puts it on the bench. Shawn opens it and they find bags with white powder in them.

"Oh, boy." Gus sighs.

+++

"Simply no easy way to say this, though I don't anticipate it being difficult to say." Shawn says. "Herb Wilkins is the oldest drug kingpin in the history of the world."