Imagine fore eleanorjung- terminally I'll bsm Louis

Your pov- Everything was dark, you haven't associated with the outside world for 9 days now instead just locked up in your room. Just one of your many side effects of this stupid disease. Depression. One thought kept flooding back into your mind something you knew you had to tell your brother soon. Especially when the second stage of the disease is kicking in now, with the next stage being death. Huntington's disease isn't as nice as the name sounds. And for some reason now felt like a good time.Turning the doors handle you quietly headed down stairs to where you could hear the television blasting tunes. "She's alive, Louis yelled surprised to see you for the first time in ages. "SHUT UP LOUIS, THIS IS WHY I FUCKEN HATE YOU", you yelled stamping your foot on the ground. "Gosh girl I'm sorry", Louis said sarcastically. Tears came to your eyes now feeling like crying, damn these mood swings. "Louis, I have something to tell you". Just by looking at Louis eyes you could tell he knew something was wrong. Immediately he motioned for you to sit down next you."What's wrong?", he asked sincerely whilst rubbing your back. "We'll remember mum. How she had that brain disease, Huntington's? Well it turns out I inherited it." Tears started falling form your eyes pain in your chest and finding it harder to breath. You continued to talk. "The doctor gave me the news 3 weeks ago and I can't keep hiding this from you, especially when the disease is working quicker then it did with mum." Louis was obviously pissed about me telling him this now and not earlier. "Your kidding? Why does this always happen to us. First mum and now you! Wait why didn't you tell me this any earlier?", Louis raised his voice whilst he questioned you. Still in complete shock and struggling to breath you attempted to answer the question. "Because I love y-", oxygen deprived you fainted. Louis pov- "y/n? Omg what's wrong? What did I do?", I panicked fucken hell, I said to myself running my fingers through my hair. A loud gasp drew through y/n open mouth as she sucked in a breath of air. "Your okay?!", I yelled excitedly getting onto the ground with her and engulfing her in a brotherly hug. "I love you y/n and I don't want you to leave me too. Always remember that", I said kissing her forehead and rocking her in my arms. "I love you so much", I sobbed into her shoulder.