Santa/Louis request for mrsniallhoranxo

Riley's pov- It was the night of Christmas Eve and this time it was your first Christmas with your boyfriend Louis. Both of youse where old in age being 23 and all but at heart you both where a couple of 6 year olds.

Both you and Louis was extremely excited for Christmas, not only did youse both decorate the inside and outside of your house, but also put out the water and carrots for the reindeer and the beer and fruit cake for Santa Claus.

Youse both went and laid down in your bed together, but found it hard to sleep. "Louis, I can't sleep, I'm just way to excited", you gushed out in a high pitch voice.

"I know I can't sleep either, I'm just full of adrenalin", Louis said leaning over and roughly playing with you.

"I have an great idea Ry!!", Louis semi yelled, both exciting you and scaring. "How about we stay up all night and wait for Santa?". It was an awesome idea and I couldn't think of anything better. We both ripped the blanket back and rushed out of the bed and into the lounge room.

Pulling out heaps of different board games, cards and twister. We played all night long, well at least we thought we did. Until we woke up in ancho there arms at 8:45 in the morning. Not only did we miss seeing Santa but we also missed getting to open our presents early.

(Sorry it's shit I had to sort of rush it, if it is shit just tell me and I can redo do it/do it again.