Imagine for thesilentcloud- dentist Ashton

Ashton's pov- flashback- "Taylor open", I demanded my ten year old brother who was 2 years younger then me. I had found a small dental mirror along with a dental probe and explorer in our parents bathroom and wanted to try them out. "I don't wanna", Taylor wined. I took this as the chance to put the tools inside his mouth and checking out his teeth. This is definitely my dream job I said to myself enjoying looking at Taylor's teeth. "Your teeth are perfect", I said scrapping the plaque off. -Flashback over

I was having so much trouble trying to get my younger brother Taylor to open his mouth. It was his half yearly appointment and being a dentist it take care of all his teeth, but with this half yearly I had something else planned. Braces. Lately I've noticed that Taylor's teeth are a little crooked along with a slight overbite. "Please Taylor?", I asked yet again hovering my tools over his closed mouth. With the mirror I tapped on his lips which finally he gave in and opened up.

"Everything looks good", I informed Taylor about the condition of his teeth whilst scrapping plaque off of his teeth. Taking a break I placed the tools down on the tray and turned around on the chair, where I prepared the laughing gas. Picking up the nob I quickly spun around and placed the nob over Taylor's button nose. Immediately he started panicking and tried not to breath in but completely failed, soon breathing in the gas and loosing his mind. I placed the cheek retractor into his mouth and immediately started glueing the small porcelain brackets on each individual tooth and curing them. It wasn't long before I had the wire snapped and held into place by the small clear rubber bands. Taylor soon came too and like I promised it was time for me to get into the chair and let Taylor checkout my teeth even though he isn't a dentist.

Taylor's pov- it was my time to check Ashton's teeth, i feel so privileged as he never lets anyone except him self check his teeth. I've never done this before and Ashton's girlfriend Mikayla seemed to be on her break so I asked her to come and help me. "Okay so put these gloves on first", Mikayla said handing a me the gloves and helping me get all the tools out. "Open", I said tapping on his chin with my gloved finger, "Thank you". I was looking around and nothing seemed out of the ordinary until Mikayla said "bite down for me ash", which he did straight away. "Ash I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give you braces. You have an extreme overbite that needs to be fixed straight away", Mikayla said taking over from there.

Mikayla's pov- "what? No! My teeth are fine everything will be okay", Ashton started yelling trying to get off ip the dentist chair but only to be pushed back in by Taylor. Both me and Taylor looked at each other oddly, as if we where stating to each other about how Ashton is scared of the dentist even though he is a dentist. I spotted the laughing gas tank already set up, taking this as an advantage I grabbed the nob and placed it onto Ashton's nose. Once Ashton was completely out of it with the help of Taylor we both placed on Ashton's braces. Once finished and waiting for Ashton to come to again, Taylor asked me a question. "So this dentists orthodontist job is actually all right", he told me picking up the tools we used and studying them. "I like this", Taylor said making me laugh. Oh how I love this family.