Doctor ddm for mandyisme-

(I wasn't told if it was an imagine bsm or what ever, so I decided to do a dady daughter moment just to be different).

Age 16- you woke up this morning not feeling very well, and having an doctor as a dad you couldn't get away with much when faking illnesses. Making your way down the stairs to the kitchen your dad laying on the couch. He just got back from the night shift at the local hospital.

"What's wrong darling?", your dad asked as he jumped off the lounge and straight over to you. "I don't know, I don't feel that well though." Your dad sent you straight back up to your room and said he'd be in as soon as possible.

After going back up to your room you took an seat but moments later you rushed out to the bathroom and hovered over the toilet seat as a rumbling feeling filled the pit of your stomach. Seconds later vomit gushed out your mouth and all in the toilet.

"Ssshh, ssshh, don't cry my baby girl", your dad whispered in your ear as he pulled your hair away from your face. You curled int your dads arms and he took you back to your bed. After getting some of his basic doctor equipment he checked you out.

"Baby girl, I'm going to have to take you up to the hospital". He said softly as you cried in pain. You agreed and your dad carried you out to the car. When arriving at the hospital he signed you in straight away and got you an room.

"Dr styles, I thought your shift ended this morning?", dr Tomlinson asked as he ran int your dad. "Ah yeah, my daughter y/n is pretty sick and she's been put int the hospital so I'm just going to stay with her", Harry explained to his work busy Louis.

After departing each other, he made his way back into your room. "How you feeling baby girl?", he asked as he pulled a chair up besides your bed. The machines beeped along t the beat of your heart, and the drip in your hand released fluids into your body. "Tired", you responded yawning, "me too, ill take care of you, I always will." And with that both of youse fell asleep.