Request for 1D_storylover- Harry tattoo

You and your boyfriend Harry where walking the streets of London when youse both came a cross a small tattoo parlour, which was hidden away in the back streets. "Adele? Do you want to?", the question made you so nervous you couldn't speak.

"Come on it'll be fun", Harry said literally pleading you. "Uh-oh-o-ye-yeah, okay", you agreed to Harry. Grabbing his hand he walked you inside the parlour. "Hi, can both of us get a tattoo?", the middle aged man, took us back into the shop and set up his equipment.

By now you was shit scared, and couldn't even think of anything. Somehow you had agreed to get matching tattoos, of a music note on your inner writ. "Okay so who would like to go first?", the man asked as he sat down on his stool.

"I'll go first, Adele looks like she's to puke", Harry laughed as he got up onto the chair. The noise of the gun startled you as he started the machine up. Not even 30 minutes later, he placed down his gun and wrapped Harry's wrist up.

"Ok your up", the man said as he pulled the needle out of his gun and replaced it and cleaned down all his equipment. "Come on Adele, do it for me?", you finally gave in and climbed up onto the chair. Your face was priceless, and all Harry could do was laught.

"Babe it's going to be fine", he laughed out as he grabbed your free hand. The gun started up and startled you yet again. "Shhh shhh it's going to be fine baby girl". As soon as the needle touched your skin it felt like a million bee stings at once. Crying silently Harry helped you through out the painful process, whispering all sorts of thoughts to you trying to get your mind off the pain.

Not long after you was finished, the man wrapped up the tattoo and youse headed out to the front and paid. "I love it Harry, I love you", you hugged and kissed him. As simple as a music note he took your heart making you breathless and forever was permanently stuck on both of yours skins.