Bsm dentist part 4-

Bsm dentist part 4-

Your pov- "My wisdom teeth?!?!", you yelled out as Harry and Zayn pushed you back into the dentist chair and restrained you. "Yes wisdom teeth, now I'm so sorry sister but if you want perfect teeth it has to be done, and you've got braces so that's more of a reason t have it done", Liam said.

Before you knew it, Louis was inserting a needle into your right arm. And there's nothing you can do about it, without a choose your wisdom teeth are about to be ripped right out of your mouth. Your vision started to get blurry and you could only make out stuff faintly.

Liam, Niall and Louis sat around your head and they brought face masks up to their mouth. Just before Liam reached out for what looked like a huge set of pliers, you blanked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you could do now was silently cry as You laid in the dentist chair still strapped in and still have an needle hanging out of your arm. You moaned in and out of pain, and finally your brother Liam came back into the room.

"Shh shhh it's okay love, your alright now don't worry", he hushed you. Not long after he opened your mouth and removed the blood soaked cotton pads from your mouth and checked the stitches.

"Everything's looking great baby girl, are you ready to go home?". You nodded still a little tired from the drugs and your twin brother and his rewinds took you home where they looked after you for the next week.

(Sorry it's shitty)