Imagine for vayn_kilam- break ups

Harry's pov- I miss her so much. That smile, that laugh, that warm comforting hug. Just some of the many I miss about her. The one I let go. The fight lingers in my mind daily. - "your a lady's boy Harry!! It's always going to be like this", she yelled. We where fighting about a snarky comment a host made to me about y/n then kissing me on the cheek. "I can't help that... You know what, if you can't put up with it just leave".- they where the words I regretted the most leave she did indeed. And to make things even worse I see her daily due to her being in a relationship with Louis. And I still love her.

Your pov- of cause you loved Louis, but there was still a soft part inside you heart for Harry. The way his green eyes shown in the light, that famous smirk and those dimples just knew how to make you feel funny, you said to your self staring at him as he sat across the table from him at the local coffee shop.it was officially 6 months you and Harry had split and officially 4 months you and Louis had been together for.

Louis raised from his seat giving you a quick peck on the lips before walking off to the bathroom, leaving both you and Harry there alone in an awkward position. You couldn't help but notice Harry's head slowly falling to the ground. "What's wrong haz", you called him for the first time in ages making his head raise straight back up. "I don't wanna talk about it", he said as his eyes caught Louis standing in line. Immediately you knew what the problem was after following his eyes. "Your still jealous aren't you?", you asked biting softly on your bottom look which seemed to set harry off.

A deep breath was inhaled before something along the lines of "I still love you", was rushed out by Harry. Not shocked you knew the feelings both of youse still had where alive. "I know what your talking about haz, theres still a part in my heart that loves you. But I've moved on, I'm with Louis now and I love him". With everything getting to awkward you got up and left, leaving Harry sitting on his chair at the table by him self.

Harry's pov- she still loves me?