Doctor imagine for Wolfe11

Harry is your brother and Niall and Harry are your drs and your scared

Name Peyton

"Pass the puck to me, to me, puck me", ------------------------------------- "Peyton can you hear me?, Good now Peyton can you tell me where you are?". You looked up to the young girl and then around at your surroundings. "I don't know where I am!", you started panicking. "That's fine your in an ambulance on the way to hospital. You was playing hockey when you slipped on the ice and collided with an couple of others." The girl told you as she pulled out an little torch and started shinning it in your eyes. Then you went blank again.

You started to come too as the stretcher was being wheeled down the corridor and through the big doors. "Peyton?", "Niall?", you asked opening your eyes just an little wider to see your big brothers best friend. "What are you song here? Wait does Harry know your here?". "No sure we are yet to contact her guardian and she fell on the ice during an game of hockey", the girl told Niall. "Okay thank you and no need to contact him he's actually here and he's just on bathroom break".

After the girl ambulance left you was left in an bed waiting for Niall to finish with his other patient and waiting for your big brother Harry to finish in the bathroom. Before you new it, Niall was around at your bed. "Okay Peyton looks like it's your turn", he said as he pulled the curtain around your bed. Niall pulled the sheet back and you watched his facial expression change dramatically.

"Oh my god Peyton, aren't you in pain or something?", he asked only receiving an confused face from you, "no why? What's wrong?". Niall went to open his mouth but was cut off by an Harry ripping back the curtain and quickly shutting it again. "Peyton? What are you doing here?", your big brother Harry rushed to your side. After explaining what you had been doing and what happened Harry asked Niall to pull back the sheet, which scared you took as you don't know what you had done to yourself.

"She's broken her right arm, which the bone has pierced through the skin and dislocated her shoulder. The amount of damage done will require surgery".