Veneer POV:

The following month goes by, and I couldn't be feeling better. Management's reached out, and Velv and I have gotten a contract to perform at "The Boom Box" as our venue. As our opener, our group with Fred, Orchid, and Kid Ritz are set to open for Velv and I. Even though I'm in it, I couldn't be more excited to have our band, which we've named Siren Sound, perform.

Ever since Fred and Rollie became engaged, their moods have been significantly happier, and it's rubbed off on everyone. 

Now, sitting in the dressing room Velv and I share, I couldn't be happier. I have my career, a venue that will be home to our concerts and a loving boyfriend. Since tonight is our first show, we've invited all of our friends and given them front-row tickets.

Velv and I even invited the Sage Boyz. I haven't talked to Dom since the party, so it will be interesting to see how he's been doing. As much as I still don't quite like him, I do want him to live without hallucinations or his doppelganger. 

I guess I'll see later how he's been. I push him out of my mind as Kid Ritz walks in. He's dyed the ends of his hair green and is sporting his green skating clothes. He walks up behind me, wraps his arms around my neck, and kisses me.

Kid Ritz: "Hi, sweet pea."

Ven: "Hi, Ritz. You look so good."

He smiles, his eyes dramatized by the smudged eyeliner. He's painted his nails black and green, and paired with his coordinating rings and jewelry, I think he looks so cool... and pretty hot, if I say so myself.

I'm dressed in a glittery pink skirt and glittery white crop top, which is the outfit I'll wear for BBB. After that, I'll have to leave so I have time to change into the clothes for the concert, and the trio will have two other songs to skate to.

I can't believe we'll get to do this show every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the next eight weeks. I think it's going to be so much fun, and with Justin at the head of tighter security, we have no need to worry about any crowd crushes.

It's also very fun for Fred to do this with us. His shop has popped off since fans now associate him with Rollie, and he's been happily running the store with the most customers he's ever had. Because of his newfound success, he's been busy every day at the shop until it closes, so we don't see him as much.

It's not a bad thing, though, as sometimes Ritz and I will step in and help him run things. He's actually been able to sell so much stock that his store was able to be cleaned and organized. Now, every item has its place, no matter how weird or kooky it is.

Frazzled Fred's Fun is now a clean and contained frazzled mess, and I couldn't be happier for him. Because of the show, he will now close earlier on the days we perform, which I'm so glad about, as he'll get a bit of a break before performing.

Rollie wants to take us all to dinner after the show tonight, so I can't wait for our dinner together to celebrate. I take a deep breath and open my eyes as Kid Ritz gives me another kiss on the cheek and then walks away.

Velv does her mascara, and her eyes look very pretty with the purple makeup she has on. For our show looks, separate from my Siren Sound look, Velv and I are wearing glittery, coordinating crop tops and shorts. 

Hers are all purple, and mine are all green. We have big crystal boots that glitter and sparkle, which can always be incorporated into our outfits. We bedazzled our rings from Fred, which he and the trio also did. Mine is the same green as my clothes, and Velvet's is the same.

Fred's is red, Ritz's he kept white, and Orchid's blue. I love how they glitter now, which I can't get enough of. I've kept my mullet, liking the way I have it frame my face. Velv's got a purple wig for her look and wears her hair long down her back with a crown to top it all off.