Frollie Wedding

Fred POV:

I wake up, my heart racing as I realize what day it is. Tonight's the day before my wedding, and I feel feral. I can't wait! I won't see Rollie until tomorrow at the ceremony, and I can't be more excited.

Kid Ritz, Ven, and Carlos will be with me most of the time, as the girls will hang out with Rollie. It makes the anticipation of everything that much more riveting, and I truly don't have words for how ready I am.

Kid Ritz: "Freddy, come here."

I walk over and see him and Ven sitting at the table in the hotel room we rented them. Carlos pokes his head in from the balcony where he was sitting outside enjoying the air.

Kid Ritz: "Carlos, you come as well."

We both come to the table and see a small photo book.

Ven: "I made this a small way for you guys to reflect on your wedding. We can take pictures of tomorrow and have everyone sign their photo, and I'll put them in the book."

Fred: "Aww! I love that! Thank you, guys!"

Carlos: "I want a photo."

Ven nods and holds up a Polaroid camera. Carlos poses on the balcony, and Ven snaps a photo.

Fred: "Wow! Our first photo! Carlos, I hope you feel special."

Carlos: "Yes. I like the water in the back."

Kid Ritz: "I agree. Carlos's photoshoot aside, the water will be so pretty tomorrow!"

I smile as I look out to the water. It glistens and sparkles, making me happy to think that I'll marry the love of my life in just a few more hours.

Carlos: "So. What do we do tonight?"

Ven: "Well, we make Freddy pretty for the day tomorrow. The girls are already doing that with Rollie, so we have to do it."

Kid Ritz: "How do we do that?"

Fred: "I was hoping you'd say, "Fred doesn't need to be pretty. He's already gorgeous," but alright."

Ven laughs as Kid Ritz hits my arm. Ven gets up, goes to his suitcase, and pulls out something that makes Kid Ritz groan.

Fred: "What?"

Kid Ritz: "You'll see."

Ven giggles as he walks up to me. He stands on the bed to put a headband on me, and Carlos laughs as he sees me.

Fred: "What?"

Carlos: "He has un animal on him."

Ven: "Yes. Now, here's yours."

Carlos looks as Ven hands him a headband. He puts it on, and it makes me laugh to see the arms on the headband jiggle as he moves around.

Ven puts Kid Ritz's on, then his own. I shake my head, feeling as the headband arms move. I shake my head like a rocker would shake his hair, having too much fun before I make myself dizzy. 

Once my head clears, I feel like I can calm down.

Fred: "Okay, now what?"

Ven: "Now, we have face masks."

He goes to his suitcase and pulls out face masks for us. I look at Kid Ritz, and he helps me put mine on. Ven puts on Carlos's, and we all sit on Ven and Ritz's bed.

Fred: "Okay, so what's the mask gonna do?"

Ven: "I don't know. It's supposed to... hmm."

He looks at the packaging and reads off the list of benefits it's supposed to do.