Honey

Orchid POV:

I leave with Vels on my arm, supporting her as she slightly stumbles. I hold her in the elevator, excited to have her alone with me for the night.

Velv: "O, I love this! I love getting to be free! And be with you!"

She cheers excitedly as the doors to the elevator open.

Orchid: "Aww, Vels, I love it too!"

She grabs my hand and walks me outside with a beautiful smile. The valet gets my car for me, and I help her into the front seat. I buckle her in, smiling as she kisses my cheek as thanks. I get in the driver's seat, wave to the valet, and we're off.

Velv: "I can't believe your mom's not home. Whatcha wanna do?"

Orchid: "Hmm, well, we can watch a movie, or-"

Velv: "MOVIE. I choose movie."

Orchid: "Sounds good to me."

I turn on the radio, Vels gasping as her voice starts singing. She begins to sing along, and I keep quiet so I can hear her.

Orchid: "You sound amazing, honey."

Velv: "Really? I have no troll in me."

Orchid: "You don't need it."

I see her blush as she looks away. She leans her head on the window, sighing quietly. 

Velv: "I know this might just be the drunk me talking... but I really like you, Orchid."

I look at her, then back at the road.

Velv: "I like how pretty you smell, like lavender, flowers, and prettiness. I like how sweet you are and how much you make my heart go fast. I like... everything about you."

My heart beats fast as she talks to me, a smile growing on my face as I get off the highway.

Orchid: "Vels... you don't know how happy that makes me. I have literally been your biggest fan since seeing you on TV... and to have you here, spending the night with me... as my girlfriend... I'm at a loss for words how appreciative I am."

Vels flashes a beautiful smile as we pull up to my house. I park and go around to her side as I help her out. I walk her up the steps to the porch and into the house. We walk upstairs to my room, and she sits excitedly on my bed.

Velv: "Can we watch "Rude Girls?"

Orchid: "Oh, sure. I've never seen that movie."

Velv: "WHAT? HOW? It's, like, the best movie ever!"

Orchid: "Isn't each girl, like, super mean?"

Velv: "That's the point. That every girl is a rude girl."

She crawls and grabs my remote before turning on my TV. I had to work for months to get this TV, yet it's such an old model; I hope it's alright enough for her standards. Why am I so nervous over the quality of my TV?

I just want things to be good enough for her.

Velv: "Oh, by the way, can I borrow some clothes? I... should have changed earlier. Oh... and maybe a makeup wipe. Ugh, and I should have showered; now I'm going to be all gross, oh and drats, I'm sitting on your bed."

She rambles, making me feel a little better. We both seem to have a tendency to worry.

Orchid: "How about this: Go shopping in my totally amazing closet, take what you want, and then shower in the upstairs bath. Anything you need, just tell me."