Pretty Pink Princess, I Love You

Dixie POV:

*BEEP*

I take a deep breath as the treadmill stops. We've only got a few more days until Friday, so I want to try to keep up my stamina for the show. I text Cade that I'm ready to go before waiting in the hotel lobby.

He meets up with me from the sauna, and we trek upstairs together. 

Cade: "Would you like to shower first?"

Dixie: "Yes, please. Thank you."

He nods and lets me take our bathroom first. The water feels incredible and helps to rid me of the sweat from my workout. As my shower ends, I get out and look to the window in our bathroom. I focus on the gentle breeze blowing by... and imagine it flowing through the bathroom.

I'm dried quickly, and I use a towel just to get rid of the little bit of dampness left. I change into a tank and shorts before leaving the bathroom. Cade goes in after me, and I flop on our couch. 

I reach over and grab my bass, strumming lazily as I relax a bit. I couldn't be happier about our shows returning. We took the past month to rework some things, and now that it feels like the show has been revamped so well, I can't wait to debut it on Friday.

I play around with a few chords until my phone rings. Roman was so sweet to get Cade and me new phones, and I especially love ours because they are all red cases. I answer the call, a bit surprised to hear who I hear on the other end.

Dixie: "Hi! How are you? ... uh huh. Really? Oh my gosh! I'd love to! Let me go tell Roman!"

I jump off the couch and set my bass down before running to find Roman. I find him in the kitchen eating some fruit; his face shocked as he sees my excitement. I hand him the phone and watch as he swallows and smiles.

Roman: "I would love to help you out. I think we can do that, yes. How about you come over tomorrow? We'll get everything figured out. Sounds good. Yes, we'll be ready."

Roman hands the phone back to me, and I close the call.

Dixie: "Yes! Of course! We'll see you tomorrow!"

I hang up and do a small cheer, I'm so excited!

Roman: "Does Cade know?"

Dixie: "No! He was in the shower when I got the call! I'll tell him as soon as he gets out."

Roman nods, and I head back to Cade and I's bedroom. I grab my bass, newly inspired to try out some of the music now flowing through my mind. I plug my bass in our music room and get to work. Roman soon joins me, and we jam out until Cade walks in.

Cade: "Hey, guys! That's new! I like it!"

Dixie: "Cade, I have the BEST news for you. I just got a call, and you'll never believe what it was about."

Cade looks at me and Roman with excitement. We explain the call and his mouth drops. He rushes to his drums and sits down, his eyes glowing slightly from his excitement. Even though we can no longer see Roman's eyes, I know his would be glowing just as much, as we're all inspired and ready to play.

Orchid POV:

The week goes by rather slowly. Since having the boys back, I have gotten to hang out with or see either of them a lot more, and it makes me feel very good. Yesterday, Ritz, Fred, and I hung out and skated. What made Ritz and I so happy was to see the improvement in Fred's attitude.