Keys And Cases

Kid Ritz POV:

I wake up holding Ven, listening as he takes quiet breaths. In the sunlight, I see where I gave him love marks. I can't believe last night really happened.

I snuggle him close, feeling him shake slightly. I'm pretty shaky, so I guess it works out that we both are. It's definitely a different feeling to be in bed without shirts on, to hold his back to my chest. 

His skin is warm and soft; he is really nice to hold. I rest my hand on his hip, keeping quiet until he eventually wakes up. He yawns and sighs before slowly turning to look at me. 

Ven: "Hi."

His morning voice is high and light, contrasting mine, which is usually pretty gruff. I didn't really tend to like it, as I sound closer to my dad. But now that I know Ven really likes it, it no longer seems too bad.

Kid Ritz: "Hi, cariño."

I kiss his shoulder as he yawns again. He drapes one arm over his eyes as he takes a deep breath. I watch his ribs rise and fall as he breathes. Even just in boxers, he proves to be the prettiest Rageon I've ever seen.

Kid Ritz: "You look beautiful today, same as every day."

He smiles before he peeks at me from behind his arm. He reaches over and lightly touches the love marks he left on me. I shiver a little, as I'm now sensitive from where he nipped me. 

Ven: "Last night was super fun, but my head hurts. I shouldn't have gone so hard."

Kid Ritz: "Can I get you anything?"

He shakes his head as he flips onto his side. He pulls himself close to me, sighing as he rests his head on my shoulder. He goes quiet, his breathing calming again. I feel sleepy, and soon, I drift off once more.

We don't wake for a while, only until we hear the door downstairs is opened.

Kid Ritz: "I guess the girls are here."

Ven hums quietly before rolling away from me. He gets up, cracking his back, before tiredly going to the bathroom. I lay in his bed for a few minutes, not really wanting to get up. I hear the shower turn on, giving me an excuse to lie down for a bit more.

I'm sure the girls expected us to be up by now, but honestly, I want today to be slow, so that's how I'm going to move. I eventually get up and make his bed as I hear the shower turn off. I hear the door be opened, then the closet door.

Ven: "You can shower while you're here."

He calls to me from the closet. Oo! Showering in Ven's shower!

I take the offer immediately and go to his bathroom. I look around the pretty shower excitedly, totally stoked to use his fancy bathroom. I turn on the water, audibly ooing at the hot water. I use my magic and make the water dance around in the vicinity of his shower, clapping happily as I make the water droplets bounce around.

Ven: "Whatcha doing?"

I laugh as Ven walks in, all dressed for the day.

Ven: "Oo. Water animals! Make Jewels!"

I do as I'm told, focusing on Jewels in my mind before I make her out of water. Ven laughs as I make the water Jewels hop around. I laugh too hard at my creation, and she turns to regular water before dropping to the floor.

Ven: "Wow! You're so good at that!"

Kid Ritz: "Why thank you!"

I kiss his cheek, only just realizing I'm still in my boxers.