Fights And Forgiveness

Kid Ritz POV:

I watch as Veneer moves to the other side of the bed, falling to the floor he's so high.

I see him search for something, pulling the bag from Velv out from under the bed.

I watch as he pulls a box out, another similar-looking one in the bag. I see him try to read it, his body swaying.

I take the box from him, reading the label to see *WARNING: This product is highly addictive!*

I see a small scale at the bottom; 3 out of 5 stars in terms of strength ticked off.

Hot anger surges through me, my heart pounding as I go straight for Fred.

I find him standing at the window, his head over his mouth as Rollie talks to him.

Kid Ritz: "What the fuck is this!"

I throw the box at him, seething. Fred looks at me like I'm crazy, his eyes flicking to the box.

Kid Ritz: "3 stars? Three fucking stars? Are you trying to kill him?"

Fred: "What the fuck are you-"

I pick up the box, pointing angrily to the meter. Fred's eyes widen, his face displaying shock.

Kid Ritz: "What the hell is wrong with you? He could have overdosed, even fucking died from how strong this is! Dom's must be five stars because Ven's rolling right now!"

Fred: "I-I didn't know how strong-"

Kid Ritz: "Bullshit! You should have been more careful!"

Fred: "It's not my fucking job, or yours, to tell him how much to take!"

Kid Ritz: "YOU GAVE HIM THE FUCKING RING POP!!!"

Fred: "BECAUSE HE NEEDED IT!!! What the fuck were you doing about it!"

Kid Ritz: "I COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU GUYS DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME THERE'S A PROBLEM!!!"

Fred: "BECAUSE HE'S AFRAID!"

That sends my fist flying, punching him straight in the mouth. He takes it like a fucking man, not even flinching. I know it hurt, as his lip starts immediately bleeding.

Fred throws a punch back, which I narrowly dodge.

Fred: "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME!"

KID RITZ: "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED MY BOYFRIEND-"

*SLAM*

My fist slams against Ven's jaw, who, in my fit of rage, I didn't see walk up.

He takes the full hit, the impact loud. I stare in shock, my jaw dropping as he flinches hard. He turns his head, his eyes wide as he meets mine.

I see his normal eyes flash across his white ones for a second, the absolute worst stare of fear and surprise encapsulated within his eyes.

I watch in horror as his legs give out, his body hitting the floor in a heap.

I don't flinch as his hands fall by my feet, Fred going straight for him. Fred picks him up, carrying him away from the scene and out of the bedroom.

I stare at the spots of blood dotting the carpet where Fred's lip bled, the shock not leaving as the pain surges through my knuckles.

I bring my shaking fist up to eye level, seeing the dark bruising on my knuckles begin to bloom.

I look towards Rollie, seeing him in the corner with his hands over his head and eyes, crying quietly as he shakes.

I feel the emotions of everything that happened to me all at once.