Maybe

Fred POV:

We run to Velvet, seeing her standing over burning singed marks on the floor.

Fred: "I can not keep up! What happened?"

Velv: "I was trying to get down from the stage and fell. I set off the gun... and distracted them from fighting. Dom ran..., and then Ven did. He... was furious at me..."

Fred: "Oh, Velvet..."

I have no idea how to comfort her; I have no idea how to comfort anyone here.

Fred: "I am sorry. I really am. He should not have gotten mad at you, especially after you fell so hard."

Velvet doesn't say anything, instead holding her stomach.

Velv: "It feels like worms are wriggling around in my stomach."

Midori: "Oh my gosh! Me too! I feel so sick."

I look to Kid Ritz, seeing his worried look. There probably are worms in their stomachs, especially considering Ven's incident in the office.

Fred: "I need to go get Rollie. Can one of you guys go help Roman in the locker room?"

Kid Ritz: "I can. Velv? Wanna hold Jewels for me?"

She nods, taking her monkey sadly. Jewels hugs Velv tightly, her little hands gripping onto Velv's arms as she snuggles in.

Kid Ritz and Midori leave for Roman as I head to the bathroom. I take the chair from the door, running inside to hear crying.

Fred: "Rollie!"

I find him slumped in a stall, crying his eyes out. I quickly untie him, pulling him into my arms to hold him.

Fred: "I'm so sorry! Rollie, I'm so, so sorry!"

He just cries, burying his head in my shoulder.

Rollie: "I wanna g-go home! It's s-so dark!"

Fred: "We can go home love. Ven and Dom... are gone. It's up to us to decide what we do. Want me to carry you?"

Rollie nods, letting me pick him up from the floor. I walk him out to Velvet, rubbing his back as I walk.

Kid Ritz eventually comes back with Roman, who looks worse for wear. Everyone put under Dom's magic still has transparent, light skin.

Their marbled skin, dark lips, and black eyes hurt my heart, Rollie, the most, especially since he was so happy to have been healed by Ven.

Fred: "Since we are all here, we need to think about what to do next. Rollie needs to go home."

Velv: "I... could go back to my apartment. Midori... you could come with me."

Midori nods, looking very worn out.
I lead us to the door, looking hopelessly out to the city.

I carry Rollie to my truck, sitting him down gently as Kid Ritz and Roman get into the bed.

Fred: "If you need anything, just stop by the apartment tonight. We will have to talk tomorrow anyway."

Velv: "Take care tonight. I... have a feeling Midori and I might have it rough."

I hug her, sad to see her feeling so sick. She gets in the backseat, Kid Ritz patting the side of the truck to let me know I can move.

I drive off, not taking one more glance at the Rage Dome. The drive home is rough, Roman groaning quietly.

He looks really sick, and through the broken window, I can hear his upset cries.

We get to Rollie's apartment, Roman running out of the truck to throw up.