104

A little while later Kara and Lena emerged from their bedroom with smiles on their faces. It had been the first time since Morgan was born that they'd actually had enough alone time to make love. Kara wanted to loose the baby weight before doing anything, and well Lena accepted that and helped her make up an exercise plan that they did together. "Thank you for that..." Kara whispered as they walked down the stairs together. "Kara..you never have to thank me for making you feel wanted." Lena replied.

In the living room sat Lex who was holding Morgan in his arms as they watched some cartoon on the television together. "Hey you two!" Lena greeted. "Hey!" Lex replied with a smile. "Are you having fun with Uncle Lex?" Lena asked. "Of course she is! I'm amazing to hang out with! Aren't I Morgan?" Lex asked looking at her. Morgan looked at her mom's and made a motion to get up. "Apparently not as amazing as you thought you were Uncle Lex! Come here my little penguin." Kara replied as she picked her up into her arms. "Traitor..." Lex teased as Kara and Morgan walked away.

Kara walked out of the lake house with Lena right behind her. "Where are you three heading?" Lionel asked from where he sat on the porch swing. "We're gonna go to the lake." Lena said. "Oh..well have fun!" Lionel replied. Together they walked down to the lake and began wading into the cool water till they were up to their knees. "Ok...let's give it a go here." Lena suggested. Slowly Kara moved Morgan down to the water till her toes were touching the water, she let out a loud 'ooooh' sound before giggling.

"I think she likes it!" Kara said. "Yea! Look at her! She's gonna be quite the water baby." Lena gushed as Morgan began kicking at the water.