108

After returning to the house Lena finds Kara and Megan sitting out on the back porch enjoying the cool breeze. Morgan's lying on a play mat while Kara sits in a chair reading a book. "Hello darlings!" Lena greeted with smile as she approached them. "Hey Lee! Did you have a nice walk?" Kara asked. "Yes I did, how are my favorite girls?" Lena asked. "We're good, Morgan's just enjoying some play mat time." Kara said. "Want some company?" Lena asked as she moved the book from Kara's hand setting it on the table before sitting in her lap. "Of course darling! I always want your company." Kara replied as she wrapped her arms around her wife's waist.

"How was your talk?" Kara whispered. "Really good. I got through his thick skull finally." Lena replied with a smile. "Good." Kara hummed. Just then Eliza came rushing out the back door. "Sam's gone into labor. I'm heading home now so I can be there to help them out. I'll call you when I get there." Eliza said. "Do you want us to come home too?" Kara asked. "No, you guys stay here and enjoy the rest of your vacation." Eliza said. "Ok...tell them we'll call them both when they get home." Lena said. "Will do. I'll see you later." Eliza said as she quickly disappeared again.

"Well...Morgan you're getting a new cousin!" Lena gushed as she looked down at their daughter who was still playing with the mat. "She seems pretty excited." Kara said. "Well I know I'm excited to meet my new nephew...and I know you are too." Lena stated. "Yes I am." Kara said. "Well we only have two more weeks here till we have to go home." Lena said. "I know...then it's back to work." Lena grumbled. "You'll be ok Lee, and besides we'll be waiting at home every night for you." Kara replied. "I was thinking about that too..." Lena said. "What about it?" Kara asked. "I think it's time we buy a house." Lena said. "A house? Are you sure?" Kara asked. "Yes. With Morgan getting older...and me soon hopefully getting pregnant with our second child...I think it's time we get a house with a yard, so we can put a swing set up, and maybe a pool for some mommy and momma alone time..." Lena suggested.

Kara hummed as she thought of what to say. "You can take time to think about it Kara...we have plenty of time to do so." Lena said. "I like the idea Lee, but we should get something close to the city so our kids can go to the good schools, and it'll be close to L Corp too." Kara replied. "I was thinking the same thing. We can start looking when we go home." Lena replied. "Sounds good to me." Kara replied.