105

They remained in the lake for a little while before returning to the house. Lena had taken a load of photos of Morgan getting adjusted to the water. "I can't wait to print these off when we get home." Lena gushed as she sat on the bed answering scrolled through them. Kara was in the process of changing Morgan out of her swimsuit and putting her into a pair of shorts and Tshirt. "There! All changed little penguin!" Kara said with a smile. Lena looked over at them and smiled to herself. "Here Kar...I'll take her downstairs while you change." Lena offered.

Kara nodded as Lena and Morgan left the room. She walked into the closet and began looking at clothes when she heard someone walk into the room. "I thought you were taking Morgan downstairs Lee..." Kara hummed not turning around. "It's not Lena..." The voice said. Kara turned around to see Eve standing in the doorway. "Eve? What's up?" Kara asked as she pulled the shorts up. "I came to see if you wanted to go into town with me?" Eve asked. Kara thought for a moment before replying. "Sure!" Kara replied with a smile. "Ok! I'll let you finish up and I'll meet you downstairs." Eve said.

A few minutes later Kara returned downstairs and met up with Eve in the living room. "Ready?" Eve asked. "Where are you two heading?" Lena asked looking at Kara. "Eve invited me to go to town with her." Kara replied. "Oh..uh..ok." Lean replied. "I'll be back soon Lee...is there anything you want me to get while we're out?" Kara asked. "No...I can't think of anything. Have fun though.." Lena whispered. Kara quickly pecked her wife's lips before grabbing her bag and following Eve out to the car.