LXXXIII) Black-haired figure.

Percy and Annabeth spent Annabeth's birthday in peace at the beach. He had bought her a necklace with the words 'Wise Girl' on it. He had gotten Tyson to make it for him a while ago, and was so proud of the final result.

"I love it." She said, smiling from ear to ear.

He smiled back, happy to have made her happy at such a depressing time.

"I'm glad you love it." He said, pecking her lips.

That was one of the only days where they didn't train that much, and even not training a lot, they still spent a quarter of their day in the arena.

They spent the next few weeks training their butts off. Throughout that time, the Apollo and the Ares cabin also became more and more hostile.

"Can we please stop fighting?" Will pleaded.

"Listen to your brother, Yew!" Clarisse yelled.

"Solace, quit talking. The chariot is ours!"

"We don't want to give you a war chariot just so you can sing songs on them!"

"Well we don't want you destroying our chariot!"

"Your stuff?!" One yelled, "This is ours!"

Will walked away from the chaos, knowing that no one would listen to him.

"They're still fighting, huh?" Annabeth asked him.

"Yep," Will sighed, "All because of a stupid chariot."

"Why aren't you interested?" Percy asked him.

"Why would I be?" He asked, "If my siblings get that thing, they would most likely just use it for display." He sighed, "They are awfully agressive for performers, though. Anyways, I'm going to the infirmary."

"See ya," Percy said. "What a nice kid."

"Yeah," Annabeth smiled at him, "He's great."

That day was bittersweet. He spent lots of time bonding with Annabeth, and felt lots of progress, war wise. But then he found out about Typhon's escape, and how it would affect their war.

He had strange dreams that night as well. Rachel, was sitting on a beach, drawing something that Percy felt was extremely important.

She looked up, sighing as she stared at the sunset before turning to him, "Percy?"

"You can see me?" He peaked at what she was drawing and a cold shiver ran down his spine.

It was an image of the empire state building with the stormy sky and lightning.

"How did you- how did you know..?" He asked.

"Know what?" She asked looking at her drawing as well.

"You just randomly decided that you wanted to draw the empire state building?" Percy asked her.

"I don't know.. I just.. I saw it, and I decided to draw it."

"What do you mean by saw it?"

"I had a vision of it." She said, "I know it sounds completely weird, but.. I had one that night, at the Yule ball. I saw Nico and professo- well, Barty Crouch Jr, but.. you get what I mean."

"You just.. got a vision of it.. randomly?"

"Yeah," she said, flipping through her book, "I have more."

Percy grew more and more anxious as he saw the other ones. One of them had a black haired figure that looked too uncannily like him, falling from a great height. Another shows the same black haired figure in chains, struggling to break free.