LXVIII) "Apparently I Have A Crush On Rachel."

"That was.. odd." Harry said as he walked out of the broom closet.

"You can say that again." Jason muttered. "She barely asked about the tournament."

"That's what I said."

"Same."

The boys kept going on and on about the random things she asked each of them.

"How are our champions?" Magnus asked.

The trio sighed, "If this is what it takes to be a campion, I quit." Percy muttered, leaning on the wall near Rachel, exhausted.

"What happened?"

"Apparently I have a crush on Hermione." Harry said.

"Apparently I'm married to her." Percy added.

"Apparently I have a crush on Rachel." Jason said.

"Gross. You're like a brother to me. No offense."

"None taken. You're like a sister to me."

Hermione was turning more and more red by the second and the others chuckled, "Come on, I'd be a great husband." Percy teased.

The others hummed, sceptically.

"It's true!" Percy insisted. "I can.. umm.. cheer you up and.. be handsome. But for the love of all things holy, don't let me touch the taxes."

"I'm surprised you know what that is." Matthew snorted.

Percy scoffed, putting a hand on his heart, "I'm offended."

"Sure you are."

Though Percy wasn't the best at reading people, he had gotten pretty good at reading Annabeth. She looked anxious, which was not a very common expression Annabeth had at school.  

The others soon got up and made their way towards the library.

"You'd think that with the tournament going on, they'd give us a break or something." Percy muttered.

Percy noticed how Harry's eyes lingered on Cho as they walked past them.

He subtly nudged her, wiggling his eyebrows. He then scratched his cheek, which confused Hearth a lot.

Hearth signed something to Magnus. Matthew shook his head, sighing as he followed the silent conversation.

"You're even flirting unintentionally." He said.

"What did I do?" Percy asked, clueless.

"This motion," Magnus said, moving his fingers from his mouth to his cheek bone, "It means 'Kiss me.'"

"Really?" Percy asked, "I was just scratching there."

"Someone's got to teach him ASL." Magnus said, "I'm not doing it, who volunteers?"

To Percy's surprise, Annabeth didn't speak up. She normally loved teaching him stuff and wondered what was going on.

"Guess you're stuck with me." Percy nudged Matthew and he groaned.

"Quick question." Leo said, "How comes the lady ships both Harry and Percy to Hermione?"

"To stir up drama." Annabeth said, "The Daily Prophet is known for it's lies."

"More rumors." Percy muttered, "Great."

"It can't be that bad.. right?" Harry asked.

"Don't jinx it." Jason told him.

"I won't be surprised if I find a way to make things worse." Percy said, "Trouble loves me."

Matthew's gaze landed on Luna and he turned back to the group, "I'll be right back."