LXXX) So cute, it's gross.

When Harry started explaining about the scarred boy, the twins immediately jumped up, "Luke was there?!" They asked, eyes wide.

Percy winced slightly at the mention of him and they sat back down.

"Sorry," they muttered.

Harry looked at the twins, confused, "How do you two know Luke?" He asked.

"Uhh.." they shifted uncomfortably, looking over at Annabeth.

Harry immediately understood. He had also come to that conclusion at some point since Luke was close enough to Annabeth to call her Annie - a name that she didn't even let Percy call her. Though she probably wouldn't do anything even if he did.

He didn't really know if this Luke was the same camp crush, but he didn't think mentioning it was appropriate at that moment.

"I'm gonna kill that asshole." Thalia muttered, her eyes clouded with anger.

Jason looked over at his sister and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Though she found the act comforting, it didn't really help her hurt from Luke's betrayal.

Matthew had almost forgotten that Thalia also knew Luke. He was always thankful that Luke had helped out Annabeth so much, but all his respect had been lost when he heard about what had happened.

He also noticed how close Percy was holding Annabeth and couldn't help but get slightly uncomfortable, seeing his sister and his best friends cozying up to each other.

Harry kept explaining and then everyone stared at Percy. He shifted awkwardly, "Uhh.." he said, "Did I.. do something?"

"You were cursed?" Magnus asked. "And you're fine..?"

He looked over at Annabeth, and she also looked at him, shocked. She hadn't known until then about the scary things he's faced.

"Yeah..?"

"You both faced the dark lord," Ron said, "And you're not.. scarred?"

"Umm.." he said, "Maybe..?"

"Maybe?!" Leo exclaimed, "You saw the dark lord himself, rebirth in front of your eyes-"

"I didn't really see him, my eyes were closed. Harry did, though."

"Whatever-"

"Your eyes were only closed because Peter kept cursing you." Harry said.

"Exactly!" Leo continued, "You were getting tortured, while the dark lord solidified in front of you!"

"He was already solid," Harry said, "As.. an odd.. baby.. thing."

"Whatever! Point is that's fucking insane!" He said, "And you're just.. fine?!"

"Well.. Harry also-"

"Mate, even I know that you're being too modest." He said, "It is impressive. I was tortured for.. 5 seconds or something, and I'm still slightly in pain."

"I'm seriously fine." He said.

"Either you're bullshitting, or you're crazy." Rachel said.

"I think I'm crazy." Percy said.

"Okay, that settles it." Magnus said, "Percy's crazy, hence we shouldn't listen to him when he says he feels no pain."

"I never said I didn't feel pain." He said. "It kinda hurts."

They looked at him as if he'd grown a third arm, "Kinda hurts? Kinda hurts. Kinda hurts?!" Matthew asked, "Put your ego down for one second and tell us the truth!"